Chapter sixteen

I woke up on the cold cement floor, I rub my eyes and realize where I'm at, "Ugh! I should have just run instead of having some fun with harvey" I roll my eyes and sit up taking in my new room that was when i heard the door click open and a nurse walked in, "Hello Mr. Pennyworth glad to see your up soon and welcome back! We will assign your old medication you had but in higher doses for obvious reasons. Now come on its lunchtime" and she leads the way to the cafeteria.

I wonder if they got Jerome here? No he probably got away and he is planning to set me free again from this hell, hopefully. 

I grab my tray and sit down with the so-called food the only thing I wanted to eat was the Jello I mean come on JELLO! "Love? What are you doing here!?!" I hear his voice my heart stops and I feel like I was frozen Uh-oh he sounds mad, "Jerome? I thought you would have made it out?" Jerome just looks at me with his face stitched up and the scars forming in, "I thought the same with you" I look down a bit with guilt for Jerome he told me to do something and I didn't do as he says, "I'm sorry J I got stuck with Jim, Harvey gained up on me and got me" Jerome sees my trueness in my words, "Its fine love how could I stay mad at you. We could escape here together this time but it will take some time and some fun in here" 

"Jerome? How exactly how are we gonna live here? They are gonna well ya know 'boost the juice' for my electroshock therapy" The pain surging in my head I don't wanna go through that again. 

"Baby I run the place here, Its Gotham for crying out loud"