Rules(?)

This is just to get some things straight.

- Requests are currently open. Make sure to check here often, rules might change. Go ahead and request something, preferably some insane scenarios. Here are some things I can and can't do.

CAN:

- Fluff, I love that shit, platonic or otherwise.

- Silly little scenarios. That's pretty much what this book is for.

- Little character AUs, like Hanahaki disease.

- Pretty much anything else unless it's not in the things I can't do.

CAN'T:

- Shipping the Kennedy's with each other. That shit's nasty. If you think this is okay I will break your fingers-

- Henry/Abel with anyone. They don't deserve loVE-

- Lemons. Nothing against them or the people who write them, I just feel uncomfortable doing that.

EH: (Things I might have trouble writing, but can manage with.)

- Angst/Limes. Limes are eh, not as bad as lemons, so i'm alright with it, but I still feel a bit uncomfortable writing it. As for angst, I have trouble wriTING IT IN GENERAL BECAUSE I CAN'T BARE TO SEE MY BABIES SAD- I mean, unless it ends in happiness and/or fluff, yeah.

- Mental stuff, like panic attacks. I tend to overload my brain with research out of fear that i'll get something wrong. I'll still probably get something wrong, so feel free to correct me. It would really help in the future.

Also, there might be some OC x Canon. I'll add a warning in the chapter title if there is some, so don't fuck me over about it.

So, go ahead and do whatever somewhere else if you don't wanna hear about my OCs because i'm going to be showing them off from here.

First off, there's Remy Sutherland. She's just pure chaos compressed into a human form. Loves to wreak havoc and bother people, and genuinely doesn't give a shit. She still has morals and sympathy, though. She never takes sides, though. She just likes to watch chaos ensue, especially if she's the one who started it.

Then, there's her only sister (That she knows of) named Marley. She's the weed-smoking walking hippie stereotype. Flowers and foliage everywhere, really long bedhead, tie-dyed EVERYTHING, being a vegetarian, and the overuse of "dude" and "bro." She's very calming and supportive. There's no other real parts of her personality.

Then there's the sister that no one actually knows about, Jody. She's just a really tired manga lover and caffeine addict. She's really quiet and a bit intimidating since she's really tall, and no one except her own flesh and blood has seen her crack a smile. She also has a strong distaste for Dave. Like, really strong.

That's about it. I'll edit this if I missed anything. First fic will be up soon, but school's coming up, so I might be a bit less frequent. Let's just hope I don't get shanked, 'cuz this is going to be my first time walking to school and back on a daily basis. Please end my suffering.