Damn it, Jack. // Part #1

This story was suggested by @Pogo_Hammer! I didn't even think i'd get a suggestion! Thanks, man. Also, the distorted text for high Jack came from @notmebuddy's book DSaF Randomness, more specifically "Orange Juice." They really inspire me, so go and give them a follow!

Sorry about the mediocrity of the writing. I'm a beginner(ish) at writing, so feel free to leave feedback.

---------------------

In all honesty, there isn't much to do here when it's edging near 6pm. When you're done with your daily activities, and you're waiting for your shift to end, the only thing you can really do is watch the kids and prevent anything bad happening.

This is what Harry was doing. He was at one of the few party tables that his boss had bought yesterday while keeping a close eye on a duo of scuttlers in the corner of the room. Didn't want another lawsuit just because someone's kid got dragged off by oversized cockroaches.

Wait, where was his boss? He hasn't seen Jack since about three minutes ago. He got up, scanning the room for his oddly-colored employer. Maybe he was in the bathroom? He does spend a lot of time in there. Was he talking to someone? Did he have bladder problems?

Darnit, now he was curious. He walked up to the door and immediately heard...uh...

It was a mix of really loud sniffing and mumbling. Was he crying? No, it didn't sound like that all that much.  What was going on?

" Sir, are you in- "

" E̸̫͎̾̈́m̸͕͐P̶̪̤̜̿l̸̛̥̑̾Ö̴̹̳́̋͝y̴̧͛́̂E̸͖̮̎ͅë̸̱̬̫́̎͝?̷̧̥̎" Jack said, looking up from the sink, but something was, uh, kind of off about it. Harry stumbled backward in surprise, before catching himself on a sink. What was wrong with his boss?

He got up, but slipped on something. Tilting his head a bit in confusion, he bent down, and picked it up.

A large plastic bag, white powder dusting the inside of it.

Seriously? He was high? It was an hour before closing time!

Harry sighed. He grabbed Jack's hand, dragging him to the saferoom. He was planning to lock him in there until it was 6.  Then he could deal with the situation.

" Okay sir, stay here for a little bit. I'll be back in an hour. " Harry explained calmly. Or, at least, as calmly as he could. His boss was high, and he can't risk anyone finding out. Poor Harry was stressed out of his mind.

The moment he closed the door, and turned around, to see his boss, with the bear suit on- WAIT, WHAT?!

"Sir, wha-" Jack proceeded to run over to the stage, leaping on, and kicking Toy Freddy off- right into a sea of children. Harry rushed over to catch the animatronic bear, almost missing, but Jack managed to run off to somewhere else. Setting Freddy back up onto the stage, he ran after his boss.

"Y̷̰̭͓͉͙̌̌̓̓̀́͜O̶̺͇̫̰̹͉̎͂̓̓̈́͆Ű̸̘͓̚͜ ̷̧̧̻̋͌̔́C̸̢̧̢͕̆̂Ȧ̴͍̣̟̪̠̊̆ͅǸ̵͉̞̙͕̻͙͝'̸͉̹̍̍Ţ̶̣̝͔́͋̆̾̆͋ ̵̰̄̊̾̇͋͘ͅC̷̨̀̃͋̓̃̑Ā̸̖͓͎̭͗̊T̶̝͚̮͉̝̗̆͌́̂̐̈́C̸̥̝͔̤̑́̉͊̎̈H̴̬͔̑͌͐̍̈́ ̷̞͚̯͆M̷͍͇͈̹͖͒̓Ě̸̀͊͆̑̚ͅẺ̶̉͛̃͜E̶̢̝̼̥̔͆̋̊̓̓E̵͚̥̔!̴̢̋͗̈́͌͗ " Jack screeched, bolting down the hallways, ramming into the walls and eventually locking himself in the janitor's closet.

Harry waited by the door. He was going to grab his boss the moment he left the closet. That was the plan.

He heard something, and turned around to see his boss smashing the window and bolting out into the streets. Screams belted out from the streets. Harry ran outside, panicking. This wasn't going as planned. His boss was literally bending physics just because he was high. How much cocaine did he take?!

Only five minutes has passed since he had found Jack. This was probably going to be the longest hour of his life.

---------------------

Okay, just finished. I just got off school, so i'm sorry if it's shitty. I'm splitting this into two parts. Let me live.

---------------------