Chapter 1

'Dear Fumetsu Akumu,

        We have heard your countless achievement in different sports especially in tennis and your astounding intelligence. You truly are a blessing to your family, the renowned Fumetsu family. With your countless achievements in different sports and your astounding intelligence we request you to be one of the five chosen people in Elementary School Division to stay at Gakuen Alice for a month and a half and see if there is anything suspicious there such as abuse of the children of that school, human trafficking and the such. If you are to accept our request it would be very much appreciated. And if you are to accept our request you would be secured to have a spot to any prestigious school in any country and have a stable career in  tennis. We would also pick you up the day after tomorrow. 

The suspicious civilians,

Japanese Neutrality Organization or JNO'

I dropped the letter at hand and ran to the office of my father, relentlessly banging on the door. The door opened and I immediately hugged the person, my father. He chuckled and patted my head not noticing the expression in my face; fear.

"Amu, what's wrong?" I looked at him with same expression making his expression full of worry.

"What's wrong? Did someone hurt you" I shook my head. I pointed at the direction of my room where I dropped the letter written by the JNO. My father looked at me puzzled but carried me in his strong arms and headed to my room. 

When we are in the room he looked at me, silently asking what's wrong.

"The letter..." I said. He sat me at my queen-sized bed and started reading the letter. He narrowed his eyes at the letter. I looked at him, anxious.

"What should I do?" I asked father.

"You should accept it. They might get suspicious if you refuse." He said to me.

"But what if that school accidentally discovered that I have alices? Won't I need to stay there until I graduate in high school? I don't want to be separated to you." I said to him while I hugged father.

"Don't worry, they won't discover your alices. I've made someone secretly give you a tattoo to control your alices and the choker I gave you for your birthday right? I'm sure you'll be alright." I slightly smiled at father.

"Yeah, you're definitely gonna be alright Itamu-sama. It looks like I was one of the requested children too for the Elementary School Division." Hanabusa suddenly came in holding out the same letter I got, probably because his many achievements in the arts. I smiled at him.

"Yay! I won't be lonely in the Academy!"  I ran to him and hugged him, resulting to us both toppling in the ground. We all chuckled together.

***

"It's time to go Amu." Father said knocking on the door with a sad smile on. I nodded, I've already packed all the things I needed last night.

"Wait you forgot something." Father said. He placed my black choker at my neck. I smiled at him.

I went outside our mansion holding my father's hand, Hanabusa already waiting by the limo of the JNO.

I faced father and hugged him tightly. He patted my head.

"I'll miss you." I looked at him still hugging him. He nodded and smiled.

"I'll miss you too. Be careful." He hugged me tighter.

"Hm." I nodded.

"Itamu-san, Hanabusa-san, we need to go." I hugged him tighter while he pecked my forehead.