eiyt

so.. after the night they got married.. alyssa went home feeling extremely sick. of course she knew it was because of her pregnancy, but she has never told her parents yet.

she was craving crackers with mangos, but she couldn't buy anything since the pregnancy test was so damn expensive for some reason.

"ma.. pa.." she said with a shaky voice, the whole family looked at her. "please don't get mad.."

her dad looked at her with great seriousness, she knew this he put his chopsticks down. and that meant her dad is hella serious.

"i-i'm pregnant."

"FISJAB ITS RORYS AINT IT" alyssa's 11-year-old sister yelled.

alyssa nodded.

"dont abort it cuz its a sin" her mum firstly said before throwing a chopstick at her. along with that, she took her slipper of and smacked alyssa. "ma! can you not?! I'M CARRYING THE BABY OF A VERBALLY ABUSIVE RETARD. I don't want it to be as bad as it's dad." alyssa cringed as she remembers rory's retardedness. she didn't care if the baby wanted to be a comedian or some shit, but as long as it didn't inherit any of rory's traits or attitudes, she'd be content.

even though she pregnant at 14. people pregnant at 17 get on her level.

"we're homeschooling you until the baby bump starts to show." her dad firmly said, gripping his chopsticks tightly. looking like it could snap in half any moment now.

her fam in thailand would not be happy.