21: What happened

Benny, Smalls and Jess went on to film and produce the hit movie 'The Sandlot' starring Benny Rodriguez and Scott Smalls.

Benny and Jess eventually got married, having 3 kids, Alex, Ruth, and Bobby, 2 boys and a girl. Could you guess where they got their names from?

The man who taught the two how to play ball: Alex Logan

The man who made history and became a legend: Babe Ruth

And the man who saved Scott Smalls from a life of punishment: Bob Mertle

Scott went on to announce baseball games for the Dodgers until retirement.

Benny played for the Dodgers of course, his nickname he got from his childhood best friend making a mark in history

Jess went on to be a famous director, being a stay at home mom after her third child, Ruth.

Squints went on to marry Wendy Peffercorn, having nine kids and owning the drugstore down the street.

Ham was a pro wrestler, known as the Great Hambino.

Yeah-Yeah got sent off to military school, after the army he became one of the pioneering developers for bungee jumping.

Bertram got really into the 60s, and no one bed saw him again, Smalls only knowing him for a summer before he went missing.

Timmy and Repeat became an architect and a contractor, becoming multi millionaires for inventing mini malls.

Denunez grew up and played triple-A ball, never making it to the majors. He now owns his own business and coaches a little league team Alex, Ruth and his sons are on called The Heaters.

Alex and Ruth were only 2 years apart in age just like the Timmons, and Bobby was the oldest, 5 years older then his siblings.

Smalls did a good job getting Jess back in touch with her old team, they all had barbecues in the Rodriguez's back yard every Sunday together.

They all still lived in the neighborhood they grew up in, all in different houses down the street from the childhood ones.

Occasionally, when they had time, they'd all meet up at the sandlot and have a game just like old times, Jess always batting first. They never brought their kids or wives, it was always the original team, and they liked it that way.