Chapter 1

Chapter 1 || The Start

*Year 2011*

Everyone's talking about Greyson. I wonder who he is. I never heard his name before.

My thoughts were interrupted when I bumped into someone.

"Hey! Watch where you're going, biatch!" Someone shouted. Oh. Great. Another bitch from this freakin' school. I mentally rolled my eyes. Whatever.

It's okay. I'm used to it. It's not new. Like duh, there are so many bitches and jerks from this school. What do you expect? This freaking school is made for rich bitches and jerks.

Nope. With a popping 'p'. I'm not like them. They're arrogant. While me? Well, never mind.

I was walking down the hallway when someone shouted my name.

"Kaylee! Kaylee!" Athena, one of my best friends, shouted while running towards me.

"Hey! Where's Kirsten and Jessica?" I asked. Kirsten is her twin who happened to be my best friend too. And Jessica, she's also my best friend.

"They're already in our room. Let's go!" She energetically said. We walked towards the room and there, I saw Kirs and Jess talking to each other.

"Hey Kaylee!" They both greeted.

"So... How's life?" Jessica asked, duh, as if we didn't meet each other for a long time. I celebrated the holidays with them!

"As you can see, I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing." I sang the line of my favorite song, Breakeven by The Script!

"Funny." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"So... Do you know Greyson Chance?" Kirsten giddily asked.

"Nope. But I heard about him while I was walking a while ago. Almost every girl talks about him. Who's he?" I curiously asked.

"What?!? You really don't know him? Seriously?" She asked me like I'm a cavewoman who knows nothing at all.

"Duh. Do I really need to repeat myself?" I lazily rolled my eyes. Err. Who the f is he?

They sighed. So they really think I'm a cavewoman?! Tss.

"Typical Kaylee." Oh yeah, Athena knows me well.

"I know right." Jessica agreed.

"Just so you know, Greyson Chance is a famous singer who's going to have a concert here, next week.  And..." Kirsten grinned while looking at me.

"OMG! Let's go to his concert! I'll call Dad to buy tickets for us. We shouldn't let this opportunity go away." Jessica interrupted her and picked up her phone.

"I won't come guys." I said with a bored tone.

"Why? You should come! No, I mean you must come!"Athena, emphasizing the word 'must'.

"Why should I come? Give me 100 reasons." I said, crossing my arms.

"One reason is already enough to make you come to his concert. It's because he's a great singer. Pleaseee? Come with us."  Kirsten pleaded.

"Yeah. Don't be such buzz-kill. Besides, we won't enjoy the concert when you or one of us is missing." –Athena

Jessica is dialing her phone. I really don't know who she'll gonna talk to.

"I don't know. I will think first if I can come. Maybe my Mom won't let me come."  I shrugged.

But the truth is, I won't really come. And my mom will let me go to the concert if I'll just ask her but I'll just read books or watch movies instead of going to Greyson's concert.

 Jessica put her phone in her bag. "Yes! I've talked to my dad and he said he already bought 4 VIP tickets for us. And Kaylee, my Dad talked to your parents and they said that you can come with us!" Jessica grinned.

They all smiled triumphantly. Seeing them very happy makes me happy. I  just can't say 'no' to them, so yeah.

"Okay fine. I'll come." I sighed in defeat.

"Yehey! Thank you Kaylee! We love you!" And they hugged me.

Cheesy right? Err. I don't care. I love them anyway.

"When? Next Monday? Tuesday? Or what?" I raised my eyebrow but I'm not really sure about it. I mean what if I don't like his songs? It would be rude if I'll put my earphones in while we're in his concert right? Or if I cover my ears. Geez! His fans will surely kill me if I did.

"It would be on next Friday!"

"What if I don't like his songs?" I, again, raised my eyebrow.

"You'll surely like it! Trust us! Just search his songs in YouTube!" –Jessica

Well, I guess I have to try. It's not that bad to try. May be I'll like his songs.

*

Fast forward. I was sitting on my chair while browsing on YouTube. I searched for Greyson's songs and I clicked a video entitled 'Waiting Outside the Lines'. Hmm... It's good. I listened to his latest songs and I can't deny that he's a great singer. But—- I never liked any trendy songs. I don't know. I just don't like it.

*

"So... Did you like his songs?" Jessica asked. We're waiting for our professor to come.

"Hmm. Yep?"

"What's with that I'm-not-sure-if-I-really-like-it tone, Kaylee?" Athena instantly raised her eyebrow.

"I don't know. I like his songs. But I'm not into trendy songs. You all know that." I looked at them.

"Well, maybe you'll like him when you finally listen to his voice in his concert." –Jessica

"I don't really know." I just shrugged.

We stopped talking when our professor came. I can't concentrate on what our professor's saying. What will I do in his concert? What does it feel like? I might feel out of place when we're already there. I mean, this is the first time that I'll go to a concert. And I'm not so familiar with his songs while my best friends, on the other hand, know his songs too well. I sighed with what I'm thinking.

"Are you okay?" Kirsten whispered.

So basically, our seating arrangement is like this: 

[CM = Classmate]

CM –    CM    –    CM   –  CM – CM

CM – Jessica – Athena – Me – Kirsten

We never like being in the front seat because some of our professors were very strict.

"I'm fine." I smiled so I can assure her.

Ugh. Kaylee. Stop acting like an idiot and stop thinking about it. Just go with the freaking flow. It's just a concert so calm the freak down. Going to a concert is not a big deal so calm down, okay?

I just listened to my professor. I'll just forget about the concert. I might as well just go with the flow. May the odds be ever in my favor!

[A/N: So as you can see... I deleted the old version of Twitter Stalker for so many reasons. I revised this but I like what it turned out. So yippie! I hope you can enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing this! If you can see a grammatical error, just tell me or write a comment so I can make it right. And oh, if you have a twitter and you tweet about this story, don't forget to put #TwitterStalkerWP so I can see your reactions. Thank you!]