1: Childhood

"Oh Izuku dear, I know it's the first day but why don't you go and talk to someone. It's gonna be alright." I heard from a woman across the room.

"Bu-bu-bu-But Mom! Wh-What if they don't like me!" Her son, I think, replied.

"Quinn, honey. Why don't you go play with that little boy with the green hair." My attention was redirected to my mother.

"M'k mommy." I swiftly made myself across the room to him. "Hewo, my name is Quinn. But you can call me Q." I greeted to the boy and his mother.

"H-h-hel-l-lo. M-m-My n-ame is Izuku Midoriya." He struggled to say. Ahh...the joys of the first day at Kindergarten.
His mother signaled him forward to me as we began to build a friendship in the classroom.

"Hey Q! Thank fo being my fwend." He said as we were playing in the sand box.

"No pwoblem Izu-Chan!" He turned red at the name.

Then another boy with spikey blonde hair came over to us.

"can I play here?" He timidly asked.

"Sure!" Izuku and I said in unison. We then introduced ourselves. He wasn't in fact timid at all. Quite the opposite actually. Turns out his name was Katsuki Bakugou, but we call him Kacchan.

Sooner or later my quirk and Kacchan's quirk manifested.

"WOW! Your quirk is so cool!" Izu-Chan and I exclaimed with stars in our eyes.

"I hope mine comes soon." I heard Izu-Chan say.

"But when it does, we'll all become heros!" I yelled.

"Ya! And I'll be number one!" I heard Kacchan say.

"Not before me!" I opposed. We then began play fighting.

It was all fun and games till middle school came.