Remiel

Lucifer goes directly to his parking spot underground and barely makes it to his private elevator when he gets shoved forcefully inside. The assailant peppers him with hot kisses everywhere that he repays in kind.

The blonde who has her hands all over the Devil pays no mind to the sound of the elevator signaling their arrival on the top floor. Lucifer doesn't have to spare a glance as he knows the place like the back of his hands and just guides them both out.

He doesn't see it coming, but his instinct and reflex kicks in as he turns and catches the spear with ease, just inches away from his right eye. Whereas the Detective who got slightly shoved behind the Devil, had her gun pointed at the figure in the balcony.

"Ughh," The consultant groans and quips, "Boner's officially gone."

Chloe couldn't help but roll her eyes at that while keeping her weapon trained on the perp.

"Stand down, Detective," Lucifer asks his partner politely because he knows exactly who the person is.

"I don't think so," She responds incredulously as the figure reveals itself.

"Detective, this is Remiel, my sister. Remy, the Detective."

"Uh, huh. Is this a normal thing? You just throw deadly weapons at each other?" Chloe finds this ridiculous that she still hasn't re-holstered her weapon. Good thing she had the sense not to leave it behind despite getting frisky with her man.

"Nah, she's just not really fond of me. Remy, why don't you spend your valuable time with your twin instead? Hmm?"

"She has a twin?" Chloe inquires, confused at the exchange.

"Oh, yes! She's the very first A-mini-diel. Well, now that Charlie's here, I'm afraid she lost the title."

"Right," The Detective breathes a sigh of relief and puts her gun away. Remiel finally speaks.

"I went to his apartment, but he wasn't there."

"Ahh! Yeah, almost forgot. He went with Linda and Charlie for a much-needed vacation."

"Is that so?"

"But hey, don't fret sister. There's plenty of activities for you here on Earth."

"I'm dreading it already."

"Well, don't take it out on me. How about you go with Maze and be a bounty hunter for the time being? You love hunting, don't you?"

"Not with your demon, no."

Lucifer runs his hands over his face in frustration. Is it really necessary for them to visit? Can't they just come and visit altogether? Why is there a need for a one-on-one session?

"The Almighty thought it prudent for the archangels to meet with you personally."

"Huh? Did I just say something out loud?"

"Sure did."

"Ugh."

"Let's get something out of the way for starters," Remiel pauses briefly, "I am not sorry for standing my ground during the fall. You disobeyed, Lucifer. You deserved the punishment. However, you've redeemed yourself, and you deserve whatever reward there is for you."

"Is that an apology?"

"Maybe."

Chloe glances at the siblings and clears her throat to get their attention.

"Okay, so, are you going to stay here with him, Remiel?"

"No, she's not." The Devil answers, "Give me a few minutes, and I'll help you get settled in a nearby hotel." He steps out and gets on his phone immediately to pull some strings and get Remy out of his hair.