Chapter 10

Tails p.o.v.
Sonic and I are heading to math class. Tomorrow Sonic, Amy and I will go to Central City. But this makes me feel like I'm a third wheel to Sonic and Amy. I was gonna tell Sonic that I don't want to go but he seem happy about me going. We went to our desk and saw Cream. "Hi Cream" "Oh Hi Tails, how was your weekend?" She asked "It was pretty good, how about yours?" I asked her. "It was great". Sonic then ask Cream "Say Cream want to go with us to Central City?" "Um I'm not sure, I'll have to asked my mom" she said. "Sonic what are you doing?" I whisper to him "Well I want you and Cream to get to know each other more and beside you seem pretty down when we go somewhere" Sonic whisper back. Sonic then looks at Cream "I can tell your mom she trusts me" he said "Okay thanks Sonic" said Cream. Sonic gave Cream a thumbs up. Soon class started but I kept on looking at Cream for some reason? I don't know why? Cream look at me and asked "Tails? You okay?" "Y-Yeah, I'm okay" I said nervously. Why am I nervous. I shouldn't be nervous around Cream. Right?

Espio p.o.v.
It was after school I was taking Charmy, Cream and now Cosmo home. We were waiting for Cream. "I wonder what's taking Cream so long?" Wonder Charmy. We then saw Sonic, Tails and Cream walking towards us. "Hey Espio, I was wondering if Tails and I can take Cream home with us" asked Sonic "uh sure? but why?" I said "I invited Cream to join us to Central City tomorrow and I need to asked Vanilla about it" said Sonic "Sure, see you tomorrow Sonic" I said "See ya tomorrow Espio" said Sonic as he walk away with Tails and Cream. We then started to walk away but I got stop by Nicole. "Um Nicole? What are you doing?" I asked her "Well I was wondering if I could come along with you guys" she said "Of Course you can! I'm sure Espio would love it!" Said Charmy. Cosmo giggle at her boyfriend knowing what's up. "yes you can come along" I said to her "Great! Thank you so much Espio" she said smiling. I blush at her smiled. We then walk to Cosmo house and then to Nicole house. "Thanks for walking me home Espio and Charmy" she said "Your welcome, so when are we going to do the project?" "Well we could to do tomorrow? Is that okay?" Nicole suggest "Yeah that's fine" I said. Nicole came up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blush madly. "See you tomorrow" she then walk inside her house. "Espio, I saw that" said Charmy smiled widely. "I'm gonna tell Vector about this" Charmy said while flying away from me. "Charmy! No! Don't tell Vector!" I shouted at him and run after him.

Sonic p.o.v.
We arrived at Cream house. I knock at the door Vanilla open the door and saw Tails, Cream and I. "Sonic? Tails? what are you doing here? Where's Espio?" She asked us. "I came here to take Cream home and asked you something" I said "What is it?" "I was wondering if I could take Cream with Tails, Amy and I to the Central City" "um I'm not sure" she said "Mom can I go please" said Cream. Vanilla look at her daughter and smiled. "Okay, I'll let you go" she said and look at me "Please take good care of her" I nodded and smiled "Will come to get her at 9:00 in the morning" I said. "Bye Tails, Sonic I'll see you tomorrow" said Cream. "bye Cream" said Tails. Vanilla close the door. Tails and I walk to our house. "So buddy what do you want for dinner?" I asked him but he didn't respond. I look at Tails "Uh Tails?" Tails look at me "oh sorry Sonic, what did you said?" "You okay there buddy?" Tails look down "I don't know?" "Are you feeling sick" I felt his forehead his temperature was normal. "No Sonic it's not that" he said "then what's wrong?" "I-I think I have feeling for Cream" he said. Tails look at me "Sonic I'm scared, I'm not sure if Cream loves me" I smiled and said "Don't worry bud I'm sure she have feeling for you" I saw Tails smiled at me. "So what do you want for dinner?" I asked him "um how about chili dogs" I jump at excitement "Yes! Thanks Tails" I said "No problem" he said.

The Next Day

Cream p.o.v.
I started to pack my things go to the Central City. I saw my mom come in. "Are you ready Cream?" "Yes Mom, I've got everything" I said to her "Not everything" I gave my mom a confused look she then hand me a box with holes? I look at my mom with more confusions "opened up" she said I took the lid off the box and it was a Chao. It smiled at me and I smiled it back. I always wanted a Chao before but I never got one.

 I always wanted a Chao before but I never got one

(This drawing belong to me)

I look at my mom "Why did you get this Chao for me?" I asked her "Well because I thought that you want a Chao for a while so I got you one now" said Vanilla I hug my mom and said "Thank you" she giggled and said "your welcome". We heard the doorbell ring "oh that must be Sonic" she left to answered the door. I look at my Chao "now what should I called you?" I thought about it for a moment "I know! I'll called you Cheese" I said "Chao!Chao!" Said Cheese happily. We went down stairs to see Sonic and Tails talking to my mom. Tails look at me "Hey Cream, I didn't know that you have a Chao?" "I just got him right now" I told him "Cool! What's his name?" "His name is Cheese" I said "What a cute name for a Chao" he said. I blush "You ready to go Cream?" Asked Sonic "Yes Mister Sonic" I said hold my suitcase "Okay and you don't have to called me Mister just called me Sonic" he said I nodded. "Now Sonic I trust you to take care of Cream" said my mom he nodded "don't worry Vanilla your daughter is safe with me " said Sonic. I gave my mom a hug "bye mom" I said she hug back and said "bye Cream be careful" we broke the hug "I will mom besides I got Tails, Sonic, Amy and Cheese" "Cheese?" She said confused "I named this Chao Cheese" she smiled and nodded. We went to the car I waved at my Mom she waved back at me. We drove off to Central City. "So what are we going to do at Central City?" I asked "Well we don't know but we did look up things that we can do in Central City" said Amy "Like what?" "We can go to a restaurant, play arcade games, go get some ice cream. We don't know yet but we will find out" said Amy. I nodded.

Cosmo p.o.v.
Charmy and I finished our science class. Espio told us that Cream with to Central City along with Sonic, Tails and Amy. "Cream is so lucky, she doesn't have to go to school for 3 days" said Charmy "Charmy your lucky too because you have me with you" I said to him. He smiled and nodded "Yeah! I'm a lucky bee to have a beautiful seedrian" he said blushing "Aww Charmy that is so sweet of you" I said while blushing. We then saw Espio and Nicole sitting and chatting at the same time. We went over there to see what's is going on. "Hey Espio!" Said Charmy "Charmy? What are you doing here? Don't you need to be in P.E.?" He said "we were wonder what are you guys doing?" I asked Espio "well we were discussing our history project that is due after the school dance" said Nicole "Or are you guys discussing something else?" Said Charmy smirking "Charmy it's nothing else" said Espio "Sure, yeah sure" said Charmy "Charmy no" "So Espio are you going to slow dance with Nicole?" Said Charmy flying away from Espio laughing "Charmy!" Shouted Espio. He chased Charmy around. I saw Nicole blushing about what have Charmy said. We saw them then started to laugh at what Espio and Charmy are doing.

To Be Continue...