truth

Melanie's POV

We were all sitting in the living room, most of the time we were at Anthony's house. We were all watching T.V but Anthony was on his phone.Kalel sat beside Anthony and said

" Anthony it's our 1 year anniversary next month , do you want to do anything for it."

Anthony put his phone in his pocket he sighed , something was wrong . 

"I would move in with you but .... its too dangerous."

Kalel looked upset , I could tell she wanted Anthony to move in with her. I felt bad for her , I knew what it fet like. I persuaded Ian after 4 month after getting together. But kalel has been trying for a year.

I stared at Anthony and he stared back, Ian must of saw us because he told everyone to sit round the table

Ian's POV

Anthony and Melanie have been staring at each other lately. I told everyone to sit around the table, I was sitting across from Anthony and I was sitting beside Melanie. Everyone was quite and probably wait for me to say something . Melanie and Anthony was looking at each other , not taking there eyes away from each other.

"Anthony and Melanie I have a question for you guys, why do you keep staring at each other ?"I was hoping for an answer but they just keep staring 

But this time Mari spoke up " Guys honestly , Anthony please tell us "

Anthony stood up and walked up too the window , he turned round to face us. He was about to speek but then Melanie stood up " Anthony don't you dare say ANYTHING" He walk closer to Melanie then passed he and sat down. "Melanie .... she's a ....... v-vampire like me" All eyes were on Melanie but all she was doing was looking at Anthony. Anthony spoke up again " She wants me to change her back since I turned her the night I killed David " He was looking down at the table , Melanie waked over to Anthony and put her hand on his should " Please" she begged " I would but if it went wrong it could end with death" Anthony explained quietly " i'm prepared to take that chance" Meanie was nearly in tears after she said that . "Fine just give me arm" Anthony wasn't happy doing this but he had too. "No.... do it on my neck it will be quicker" Melanie said uneasy.  Anthony hesitated at first but then he stuck his fangs into her neck , Melanie fell to the ground. I ran to Melanie , she had a little bit of pulse. "Lay her on the sofa , she will be up in a minute" I did as he said. Melanie opened her eyes, she ran straight to the bath room vomiting up blood. "Are you vomiting up blood?" Anthony shouted to the bathroom."Yeah , a lot of it!" Melanie shouted back. Anthony smiled, it obviously worded then.