-38-

646,828 likesbabygirlevelyn

646,828 likes
babygirlevelyn

Prince Nasir Brewster
From mommy

When you're able to understand you'll read this and know more about your parents history.
as you can see from the beginning how correctly spoken it is.. it's your mommy writing right now. Lol
me and your daddy met.. on the internet..
instagram to be exact
and I just wanna tell you don't date nobody you meet off the internet because they WILL drive you insane baby. just like how your daddy did me.
when I first laid eyes on you..
you was the most sweetest thing i ever saw.
when you get older you'll be the judge of who you really look like because your daddy thinks you look just like him.
and you my lil baby is NOT ugly so i don't know what he's talking about sksksks.
we've been through it all though and the only reason why i feel the need to tell you all these things is because i want you to know that
struggle is reality.
a girl could treat you the same way your dad treated me. and I will fuc- BEAT her ass the fu- oop lemme just stop you get the point lol.
i just want you to never be like him.
i want you to grow into something so sweet.
i know I'm bouncing around in this letter but
the wedding is tomorrow.. & you're probably thinking "why you just told me he basically treated you bad yet you're marrying him"
lmao i know baby i know.
everyone is a sucker for love.
I love him & i love you, i want you to grow up with two parents & not one.. plus.. he changed now.
like really changed! I think when everyone got my letter to him mixed up with me trying to "kill myself" that knocked his head right back into reality.
this overall letter was just a rant to you because my baby you're my best friend and i can't wait for you to see me as a fighter & a strong woman.
i love you my prince.