The Passionate

There's said to be 6 types of relationships, or 6 types of lovers.

'The passionate' being one of them.
Also known as 'Eros'.
Here, the couple is all over each other.
They always think about one another, can't keep their hands off the other.
There's extreme attraction, intimacy and intense feelings between them.

For some, this passion only lasts for the first few months or few years of their relationship. While, some manage to keep the fire alive all throughout.

They tend to ignore the world and everything that's happening around, when together.
While always being in heat, and preoccupied with each other.

From a third person's point of view, it may look cringey, but who cares? They are just having 'the time of their life' with each other.

Here are some examples of passionate lovers from movies/books/animes-

Noah and Allie from the movie, The Notebook.

Jack and Rose from 'Titanic'

The characters Wade Wilson/Deadpool and Vanessa from the 2016 movie 'Deadpool'

Almost all 'Mills and Boon' characters.

The anime 'Golden time' protagonists.

With these examples, we do see some traits common in them.
They were uncontrollaby into each other! Their emotions, intense. Almost looked as if they were addicted.

Well, there goes a quote that says,

"Love without passion is dreary, Passion without love is horrific."