[39]

Surprisingly, January had gone by faster than he anticipated. Feels like it was just yesterday when he gave Maia a kiss goodbye in the middle of St. Pancras on New Year's day before letting her go back to France. Production for Endgame wrapped up exactly two weeks ago and like he promised to his self, he let himself not do anything as soon as he stepped foot inside his home.

He always loved spending time with his family, with working away from home and the difference when it comes to time zones hadn't helped him at all and missed them terribly.

With his upcoming projects, Tom knows that he wouldn't have all the time to be with them. So, he needs to spend his free time with them. He does have a life beyond the camera and stardom but he couldn't stop himself from sulking and missing someone who is oceans away.

As soon as the third week of being at home came, he can't stop feeling heavy and worn down. There is a constant throb on his chest and there is nothing he would do that can help. Don't get him wrong, he couldn't stop thinking about Maia since the day she left even if he wanted not to but this is different. Just the thought of not being in the same room let alone the same continent as her is painful.

"Should we send this to Maia?" Harry asked pulling Tom out of his thoughts.

"Huh?" Blinking a couple of times to focus on the phone screen that was just a few inches away from his face.

It was the photo Harry took last night when Haz came to visit. "And give her ammunition against me?" He asked his younger brother as he took the phone from him to look at it properly.

"I mean we look cool," Sam commented, looking over his shoulder.

"Stop reminding me that you are taller," Tom frowned and slightly turned to look at his brother.

"By far I think Maia is the coolest girlfriend you have," Harry hummed and grabbed his phone back, not thinking twice of sending it to Maia. "She is your girlfriend, right?" He asked slowly, looking up to his older brother.

"In my head? Yeah. But officially?" Tom bit his lip and moved his gaze from Harry's to Sam's.

"Bro," Sam gave him a look and threw his hand up in disbelief.

"I am going to ask her this February."

"Which is three days from now."

"Twenty-five. I want to ask her in person."

"Wow, you still have 25 days of painful longing and sulking before you get to see her again. Never thought you are such a masochist," Harry grinned and leaned back against the side of the couch.

"Shut it."

Ignoring the twins' snickers, Tom rolled his eyes and grabbed the remote for the telly.

liked by harryholland64, hazosterfield, itsalicewatts, blakeysims, samholland1999, tomholland2013, zendaya, lifeisaloha, lauraharrier, tonyrevolori and 5,839,839 others

maiamars: My favorite English boys looking healthy and good. Tom too.

comments

username1: Maia knows the Holland twins omg

username2: they look like the next big boy band or something

hazosterfield: damn we look good 😎

username3: Sam is officially taller than Tom. I REPEAT SAM IS TALLER THAN TOM NOW

tomholland2013: He actually sent it to you I-

username4: I love she made it look like Tom is just an after thought.

lifeisaloha: Looking good there my hoes 🤩

username5: are you telling me Harry sent that to Maia? Omg THIS MEANS MAIA ACTUALLY MET THEM

username6: OMG FUCK WHEN?!

username7: Tom date me please

maiamars: There is a reason why Harry is my favorite Holland.

harryholland64: Ohh watch out brother or I might steal her away sksksk

username8: Big d*ck energy yall

username9: Is Harry giving us a hint on Tomia's current relationship status? 👀

tomholland2013: sure go ahead I dont care

zendaya: be careful what ya wish for Thomas

harryholland64: alrighry then. Maia want to go on a date with me?

tomholland2013: don't even try and reply Maia

username10: shit is about to go down

maiamars: AWWW HARRY 😍

tomholland2013: NO MAIA

username11: DRAMA TIME 🍿

maiamars: Sorry boys, Paddy already asked and I said yes.

username12: AWWW THAT IS SO CUTE

samholland1999: Seems like Paddy always win lads

username13: Even Paddy knows her eyem—

blakeysims: that plot twist is what Im here for

harryholland64: That sneaky little—

tomholland2013: How could you do this to me Mai 😭😭

maiamars: Can't break his heart you know. He's too adorable how could I say no.

username14: oh true

tomholland2013: ohhh fair. Yeah. No one can say no to him.

hazosterfield: it's his superpowers.

Writer's Notes:
So if you like to read about a Single Father Tom fic I have published a new fic titled His Little Sunshine. You guys can check that out if ya want.

—Meg