XXVII

Bite me Granger
@bloodstxined

Summary:
"Out of the way Granger." Draco Malloy pushed past her to the ingredients cupboard in the potions room.

"Honestly how rude can you get, Malfoy?" She pushed him back as she reached for the bottle on the top shelf, but, found herself just ever slightly too short.

"Need some help?" The blonde haired boy smirked as he looked her up and down - why was he still here anyways, "Seems like you're a little too short."

The brunette spun around and flared at him, " Yes I've noticed that, thank you very much." She pulled out her wand, "Accio", the bottle flew down to her, "And,no I won't be needing your help."

"Well you did say that I was acting rude so I was just offering my help." He shot her a half smirk smile and walked off to his bench. There was something about that smile that was somewhat genuine, it was a playful smile. Not the hateful smirk he used to give her every time they saw each other, even when they were still kids, no. It was different and Hermione hated it.

She hated the way it made her want to smile back, the way it made her want to grin inwardly to herself or the way it tinged her cheeks a rosy colour. Merlin, she hated that stupid smile of his, but at the same time, she just couldn't get enough.

Completed

Warning: Slight profanity