part 3

Recap -Nandini has started work in Manik's office...
But Manik is very rude to all..

Nandini soon became friendly with Aryaman , Navya  ( 2 more collegues of nandini at MM)

Next day at MM

Nandini is engrossed in work. She does her work very sincerely...

Manik enters into office at sharp 9am Everybody stood up on their seats and wishes him good morning..
He moves to his cabin n calls nandini..
Nandini goes with black coffee n just tell him his schedule for the day...

They keep doing work , after that lunch time comes...

Nandini is simple girl but unlike others she has very high values in life.she is an ordinary girl with extraordinary qualities...

Days passed like this normally...

One day Manik was having terrible headache so he was rubbing  his hand over forehead and looking a bit tired ,upset..

Nandini knocks the door, come in Manik says in low voice..

What happened sir? Nandini asked in worried tone, seeing Manik's condition

Nothing ,you say why are you here? Manik said in a bit rude voice...

N-sir I here for giving you these files ,I have checked....

Okay ,keep it on the table and leave...Manik said in the same tone..

Sir are you having headache?? Nandini asked before she left...

M-yeah, a bit... This time his tone was soft
(He is not habitual of people asking about him, but may be he liked so he turned soft)

Sir I will send medicine for you ,nandini said in caring tone

M- no need for that, just go and do ur work.
Manik is back to his rude tone..

Manik's pov - how I replied softly..
For one min I forgot...

Nandini's pov - why sir is so rude.i just asked him about his headache..n he shouted at me...
May be sir aise hi hai...but sir is pain ...I should send medicine for him..

Nandini sent painkiller along with coffee..

Peon - may I come in sir?
M - yeah.

But I have not ordered coffee ,manik questioned him after looking at tray in his hands..

Peon - sir,nandini ma'am asked me to bring a coffee along with this painkiller

Manik was surprised ,you may leave ...

Manik got a strange feeling because nobody cared about him before..or may be he dint allow someone
But the very next moment he thought may be she was trying to impress him to get money benefits or promotion...

So manik got negative impression about nandini instead of positive...

Now Manik started giving her more work because of this....

Manik's pov - this girl nandini wants to use me for her benifits ,now I will show her the real world..

One day Nandini made some mistake..

Miss nandini Murthy,you have done a mistake because your focus in not on work..
It is shifted somewhere else...
I understand girls like you so better you focus on work instead of other things...
Manik said in very rude tone...
He was shouting at nandini on the top of his lungs

Tears started rolling down her cheeks...

These tears...miss Murthy...ye sab yahan ni chalega...tumhare Rone se mujhe koi fark ni padta so better hai ki inka use kahin aur karo

Now leave...manik shouted in dangerous voice

Nandini got scared and left from there immediately,she came running to her desk ,
Navya and Aryaman were waiting for her..
Seeing be cry they got the situation very well