1. Dream

Chapter 1: Dream
Edited: Unedited
__________________

Y/N POV

Today? It's nothing unusual. Like normally I'm sitting in class dying of boredom while the teacher teaches us something about world war 2. If this teacher doesn't shut up, there's about to be a world war 3 judging on how every single student hates this class.

Hi, I'm Y/N, I have a simple life, nothing out of the ordinary well for now. No, I'm not the popular girl, and no I'm not that nerdy girl either like in those typical fan fictions. Let's just say, I'm somewhere in between.

Now let's get started.

I watch as students start to take their phones out and chit chat with each other, I simply just let my head fall flat against the desk, hoping for at least half an hour of sleep since last night I didn't really have a good nights sleep, since you see I've been having theee weird dreams, dreams with this really hot guy in them, the dreams felt so real but in a place that felt so unknown to me, it was completely out of this world, literally. It looked like hell or something, not like I know what hell actually looks like.
Thankfully I'm 15 minutes into a nice nap, and I wake up with a pounding sound against the desk. Ready to kick whoever disturbed my sleep, I look up, and I quickly retreat my leg from kicking the person.

But....Oh boy I'm in trouble.

Now here I am, giving a nervous sleepy smile to my principle who's looking at me with anger. Our principal... she isn't really the best. She's very strict. I looked around the room seeing every student now focusing hard on the lecture. I'm slightly pissed since at least one of them could have woke me up and saved me from this situation.

"Detention, till 6! I'm calling your parents!" She yells out, but also a few droplets of her DNA fell onto my face. As she turned around I couldn't help but to mutter a 'say it don't spray it' under my breath, and lucky she didn't hear but students did making them try to suppress a laugh.
I didn't have any parents, so thankfully I didn't have to worry about being lectured. No, they aren't dead and they aren't exactly horrible, I just simply wanted to have control of my own life so I got emancipated, and having the distant, strictly business parents I had, they agreed, and with that, I started having a job and lived with my bestfriend, Jackson. I met Jackson when I was 11, he was a senior in Highschool and I saw nothing in him at the time than as another big person to annoy. He was told to take care of me during a fancy dinner party while his and my parents were busy talking. As I grew older he stopped seeing me as just a child and I stoped viewing him as just another big person. We were similar, never really having loving parents as we grew up. He made my life fun, by acting a like an older brother, driving me where ever I wanted to go, and helping me with everything and anything. When I said I wanted to get emancipated, he obviously thought it was a horrible idea until he thought about it, he agreed on leaving his home, and I leave mine, and we both can earn money while studying and have enough for meals and rent, even have money to spare. He was my guardian basically, so I had no worry about my principal sending him a call, he would give me a 2 minute lecture and that's all.

The rest of the day was the usual, eat lunch, attend classes and sleep most of the classes. I wasn't dumb, I just... didn't prefer putting effort into something as useless as chemistry and anything related to numbers. It just wasn't related to anything I wanted to do in the future.

Third Person POV

Y/N walked towards the detention room, 2 full hours of quietness in a room? Not really how she'd like to spend her Friday afternoon. Opening the door she met gazes with her bestfriend who was trying to fit as many pens as he could in the holes of his face. Y/N being used to his dumbness and not being fazed by the man with 4 pens up his nose, 2 in his ears and god knows where else.

"What did you do this time Tae?" She said, taking a seat next to the boy that's trying to pull a pen out of his nose. Finally after pulling the pens out of all the holes in his head, he looked towards her.

"I accidently shoved a sandwich into the principles ass." Y/N looked at him with the most confused glare while he was just looking at her blankly.

"Acciden- what? How and why?" She asked still confused as hell, how could he accidently shove a sandwich up the principles ass?

"She was standing in front of me at the lunch table! I just wanted to eat my sandwich in peace but her ass was in my face so I just shov-"

Y/N was quick to interrupt him "Okay okay I get what you mean... wait no I don't, how can that be an accident?"

"Oh I actually meant to stuff it up her-"

"Okay that's enough, understood!" She rolled her eyes playfully sitting back in her chair trying to suppress her laugh.

"Hey Y/N, why don't we hang out next weekend, just you and me, I'll take you to thag new arcade thag just opened down the block." Taehyung said with the most excited face making it really hard for you to say no.

"Fine... but you have to treat me by getting me my milk tea!" Taehyung only scoffed playfully and retorted.

"Deal, I do that for you all the time anyway." Which was true, Taehyung did always get her milk tea which gave her energy to be a bit perky in class, so yes she wasn't that typical bad girl, or the popular girl, or the quiet girl. Everyone like her but not to the point they worshiped her. She was sweet when she wanted to be and sassy when she needed to be. As long as she got her daily dose of coffee and some type of breakfast sandwich, she'd be ready to take on the day.

She put her head down on the table listening to the clock ticking, waiting for this detention to be over. Taehyung on the other hand was busy building a tiny fort from erasers.

Yea... he wasn't the brightest, which made him her favorite from the class.

The rest of the kids in detention just threw paper airplanes, chatted with each other as the P.E. Teacher who had detention duty today who was suppose to be watching them just flirted with the freshman girls and body shammed the ones who weren't as skinny as a pencil, gross right? Well that's American schools for you.

Just as Y/N was about to lose it from being in this nosy class for so long, the bell rang making her stand up and charge out making Taehyung follow right after her.

"Hey hey! Slow down, let me at least drop you off home." Taehyung said pulling her back from her backpack strap.

"No, I'm fine, I wanted to go somewhere before I went home anyway, so you go ahead without me." Taehyung looked at her for a moment before nodding his head slowly and waving goodbye, telling her to stay safe.

With that she turned around walking towards the city park, which had a small river that looked so nice where she could hear the water crash against the sides of the river. It was a place she'd go to write about her dreams. It was better she wrote about it before she forgot it and better that she gets to sketch that face out... the one that she saw in her dream.

The boy with the eyes full of fire, and the Cupid's bow lips, with the top being thinner than the bottom. His features so prominent, he looked like he was sent down by the gods... which isn't too far off, if you know what I mean...

To be continued

_____________________________

A/N: Finally I've started this series :) <3 stay tuned this is just getting started.