[8]

Sparks woke up in the middle of the night to a loud noise outside. She rubbed her eyes and quickly stood up. She shoved the window's curtains out of her way and stared outside. She saw Fallen with a grenade launcher. "That asshole!" Sparks whispered. She stared over to the giant purple stone sticking out of the ground. She saw a horde of zombies bigger than the one before rush over to the house. She then looked over to Dark Bomber who sat not to far away from Fallen. Sparks squinted her eyes to see that Dark Bomber was watching her. Sparks' heart skipped a beat as she noticed that Dark Bomber held a sniper rifle. Sparks closed the curtains and woke Luxe from her sleep. "What do you want?" Luxe said, with a drowsy tone in her voice. "I heard an explosion and I think that creepy devil looking dude just blew a hole into this house and now zombies are coming to eat us!" Sparks whispered. They suddenly heard a growling noise from downstairs. Luxe slowly walked over to the stairs and peaked her head over the railing. One of the lesser cube monsters reached it's hand out at Luxe's face, growling. Luxe yanked her head back up and rushed back to Sparks in the bedroom. Luxe shut the door behind her. "Yea those things are in the house." Luxe said. Then suddenly one of the cube monsters started banging on the bedroom door. The banging woke everyone up. "What the hell is going on. I'm trying to sleep here." Crackshot said. Drift woke up and got up off the floor. "Is that one of those zombies!?" Drift yelled. Luxe nodded. "How did it get in the house?" Crackshot asked. "Doesn't matter." Scimitar said, barely awake. Scimitar grabbed a gun and opened the door. He held the trigger as the gun sprayed bullets into the cube monster's chest, killing it. Scimitar kept his finger on the trigger until the cube monster was a pile of purple chunks of flesh and bullets. "That's enough." Sparks said, taking Scimitar's gun and tossing it aside. Another loud bang was heard outside. There was silence for a moment until it sounded like fireworks outside. Bang after bang. Explosion after explosion. "Ok, soon there's going to be no walls to hold us up if that crazy demon keeps blowing up the walls!" Sandstorm said. Sparks nodded. They all quickly gathered their items and rushed headed downstairs as fast as they could, dodging grenade explosions and cube monsters. As they were all about to exit the room, Master Key saw in the corner of his eye, a grenade flying towards the bedroom window at a high speed "Luxe!" Master Key yelled, pushing her out of the bedroom. "What th-" The grenade crashed through the bedroom window, exploding destroying the bedroom and sending Master Key flying out of the bedroom and into one of the hall's walls. Master Key fell to the ground with blood coming out of his mouth. "No!" Luxe yelled rushing to Master Key. Master Key opened his eyes. "Luxe." He whispered. Luxe stared at Master Key's face and saw that his mask was broken and a giant cut was visible on his forehead with blood oozing from it. "I won't let you die here!" Luxe yelled, helping Master Key off the ground. Lynx shoot all the zombies that came near Luxe and Master Key, once they exited the almost destroyed house, they rushed out of Retail Row. "Take this." Luxe gave Lynx a grenade. "Show those assholes who's dominant." Luxe said. Setting Master Key down next to a tree. Lynx quickly rushed back into Retail Row. She saw Fallen and Dark Bomber walking away from the destroyed house. "Hey you, Shitheads!" Lynx yelled throwing the grenade at Dark Bomber and Fallen. Dark Bomber shot the grenade in the air, causing it to explode. Dark Bomber stared at Lynx who was now running out of Retail Row. "Let's go." Fallen said. "Can you walk by yourself now?" Dark Bomber put pressure on her leg and took a step. She nodded. "I think so." She said. Dark Bomber and Fallen then proceeded to head back to their base in haunted hills. The house in Retail Row collapsed onto the zombies as dust and smoke poured out of the house.

**********

Once Fallen and Dark Bomber arrived at the secret base. Fallen felt the rocky mountain until he found a button. He pressed it and then a small screen came out of the mountain. It scanned his face and retreated back into the mountain. Suddenly a loud mechanical noise was heard and then two doors that were disguised into the mountain perfectly opened up. Fallen and Dark Bomber entered, closing the doors behind them. "Can't believe how you and Dusk made those doors blend in so perfectly with the mountain." Dark Bomber told Fallen. "You get a kick out of those doors? Just wait until you see the rest of this base." Dusk said, sitting on a couch, watching some movie. "Oh you two are back? That's good, I want to show you your new suit, Dark Bomber." Arachne said, filled with excitement. Archne quickly got up from the couch and gestured at Dark Bomber to follow her. Dusk paused the movie she was watching and followed them. They all headed upstairs and into Arachne's room. Dark Bomber saw what lied on Arachne's worktable. The new outfit. Dark Bomber grabbed it and looked at it's design. "Like it?" Arachne smiled. Dark Bomber nodded. "Change into it then." "Ok." Dark Bomber said, quickly headed to the bathroom. She stripped off her old clothes that made her feel like a joke and slipped into her new outfit. It looked almost exactly like her old outfit but to her, it was better in every way.