Chapter three

Sarah was still in the van. The creepy driver was still driving Sarah didn't know where she was. She couldn't talk it look like the driver knocked her out and tape her mouth shut. All Sarah wanted to do is go home to her parents. She was crying and scared , The driver was talking to her.  " I hope your ready for your new home pet." he said .   He was fat and ugly and he was very very dirty  and he smelled very bad .  He looked at me through the mirror and smile the most sinister smile you have ever seen. " Don't worry pet master is going to take good care of you as long as you take care of him." he said with that smile and licking his lips.  Sarah felt disgusted she wanted out of here so bad but she didn't know how to do it..  Just then the van stops, Sarah couldn't get up and she didn't want to. The creepy man that calls him master gets out of the driver seat and walks over to the doors and opens it.  The creepy man looks at Sarah and picks her up and takes her out of the van. Sarah was trying to fight with him. " Pet don't fight with master or you will make him really mad ." he said and he was being serious.  She didn't listen and she kept fighting and fighting him what happened. He threw her on the ground got on top of her and started beating the shit out of her. " SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T LISTEN TO MASTER!!!!." he was yelling at her. She was so numb that all she could do was nod her head. After the beating was done and the point got across. He picked her up again she tried not to breath because the way he smelled.  He brought her to a  shed and put her in the shed. " Look here pet, this is where you are going to live you will obey me and do things that I tell you to do , and if you do what I say I will reward you. " he said.  He took the tape off of her mouth she couldn't say thing she was numb and scared all she did was nod.  The creepy man we will call Jeff didn't like when she nodded.  

                     He told his hand and slapped her across the face. " You will say yes sir or yes master you got it pet. You don't wanna make master mad now do you." he asked her . " No sir." she said with what little voice she had. " That's a good pet, now master is going to the main house to get something for his pet to eat okay, stay here and be a good girl ." he smiled that sinister smile and walked out . He made sure that the door to the shed had many locks so Sarah couldn't get out . Sarah just sat on the bed shaking and crying. All she wanted to do was go home she wonder if her parents were looking for her.  She didn't know what time it was . She waited for Jeff to come back. Few moments went by just then the door to the shed opened up again and it was Jeff with a sandwich . " Now pet Master made you a sandwich but in order to get the sandwich you need to suck Master off." he said.  Sarah never had sex and never did that and she was scared .  Sarah just sat there looking at Jeff.  Jeff unzipped his pants and took his penis out and close to Sarah . Sarah saw movies where girls did this so she did what those girls did. She felt sick to her stomach while she did it. Jeff was holding her hair while Sarah went up and down on him. Jeff was groning and moaning ." Mmm pet that feels so good Master is almost there ." he said moaning.   Moments later Jeff finished . Sarah never tasted anything so nasty before in her life and she couldn't happened . Once Jeff was finished putting up his pants he walks over to the sandwich and gives it to Sarah. " Just like I said you listen to Master do what he says and your get rewarded." he said petting her hair while she eats. 

            When she is finished with the sandwich Jeff gives her a glass of water and she drinks it. She hands him the glass . " Now pet if you want Master can go get some books for you to read so you aren't bored down here." he said.  All she could do is say " Okay Master." she looked away when she said that. " That is a good girl now behave your self while I go get the books . Okay pet." he said as he kissed her she tried to jerk away but knew better.  She felt so gross after the kiss.  Jeff walked up stairs and shuts the door.  The thing about the shed there isn't a window so Sarah couldn't even see where she was.   Time was going slow  all she wanted where those books. She didn't want to do that to Jeff again.  Moments go by and then the door opens again its Jeff with the books. " Now here pet I brought you 50 books sit down and read I will come back and check on you in a little bit master has some work to do." he said as he went in for a kiss.  Of course after that kiss Sarah felt sick..   Jeff walked out the door and back to the main house.