The Doctor

I will be referring him as Eren K so people won't get confused thinking it's Yeager

About the story:

We all know about Eren Kruger's past, who he is, what he's done.. Eren K has been the Owl for some time now and in order to pull that off, he needed a trust worthy doctor that he could rely on to keep his medical secrets and provide fake bloodwork.

Unfortunately, his go-to doctor (Doctor Burgess) had finally been discovered and was sent for execution.. leaving Eren K without a doctor he could trust to help manipulate his medical tests. Thankfully the doctor stayed loyal to Eren K and did not reveal his identity.
-
-
The Marleyan military likes to do spontaneous blood tests and this was one of the worst possible timings..

Eren Kruger's POV:

What the hell am I supposed to do now ..

We wait in a single file line as they take us in twos to draw our blood. "Next!"

I make my way behind the curtain and sit down. The male doctor preps my arm and sticks the needle in, drawing my blood. Testing for Eldian blood is fairly easy and they do it on the spot. Once he finished drawing my blood, he drops my sample into a special liquid that they use to determine what sort of blood the patients have, depending on how to blood reacts to the substance, they can identify the blood type.

I watch the doctor carefully as he runs the test beside me, knowing what the outcome will be. It was instinct for me to place my hand over my fire arm as I grew anxious of his reaction. The doctor pauses for a second and says "I'll be right back" without making eye contact with me.

He knows

I was prepared to make a move but all of a sudden a female doctor approached us.

"Doctor (Y/n).. I need you to call in a code black"

The female doctor responds "Yes Sir" She closes the curtain behind them and in a split second she pulls out a syringe full of yellow liquid and sticks the male doctor in the neck with it.

"What .. in.. the name.." the male doctor becomes woozy and falls unconscious on the floor.

"Sorry about my timing. I was sent to you by Dr. Burgess; I'll be taking his place from now on so you don't have anything to worry about. You can call me (y/n)"

I was surprised but rather impressed, that's what I call an entrance. She looked a little young for being a doctor. She was on the (short/tall) side, charming (e/c) eyes and luxurious (h/c) hair.

I look down at the unconscious doctor on the floor

"Don't worry, he's not dead, the stuff I gave him is pretty strong though, he probably won't remember his name whenever he wakes up."

(Y/n) hands me a business card "My telephone number and address is in this card, keep it safe please. Now, if you'll excuse me."

(Y/n) squats down and removes any trace of the syringe off the male doctor and hides them in her coat, along with the blood work he took of me. She slides the curtains wide open ..

"Help!!! Doctor Scott has collapsed! I need some assistance!"  A couple of nurses race to his aid and (y/n) glanced at me, giving me a nod as she made her way outside the double doors.

————