Asterism

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

アステリズム

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂アステリズム

˚𖦹🐈‍⬛ ꒱ ASTERISM!

彡 ·˚ ༘ ꒱ S. Reid ᕱ♡

SLIPPING INTO DARKNESS, 

TAKE MY MIND BEYOND 

THE DREAMS.

THE dark ocean of empathy had drowned Lucille Florence for as long as she could remember. Ever since childhood, the emotional tumult of others had weighed heavily on her being, like a wave of feeling that even the most experienced swimmer could not outlast. At the ripe age of six, Lucy realised something was wrong with her. Anger dripped like red-hot honey — anger that did not belong to her — feelings that were familiarly strange and strangely familiar. A medical diagnosis labelled her as having an abundance of empathy, and it was a diagnosis Lucy felt was magnificent. In a simple world she had magic that allowed her to feel others; their truest, deepest emotions were open on display for her, and environments were like a library just waiting for her to read. However, Lucy soon learned that not all that glitters is gold.

Drop upon drop of empathy soon turned into a tsunami, one that did not go unnoticed by organisations such as the FBI. The idea of having a blank canvas for human emotion was like a tool they would be fools for ignoring. Lucy could feel anyone and everyone and this made her an unbelievable asset for those agencies that loomed over her shoulder like a rain cloud. Yet, Lucille soon learnt that her ability came at a cost — the extreme exhaustion, agonising migraines, unpleasant insomnia and constant uncertainty of her own feelings were written in bold on her hastily-written list of cons. A list that had embedded itself on her features like ripples in the ocean. 

༄༄Author's Comments. . .

DANGERSTO WARN YOU, this book will include gore, murder, rape, sexual themes, profanities and kidnapping so read with caution please! Violence is common within the plot of Criminal Minds, so please be aware of this when reading. This will not be a sweet story — the themes covered are by no means enjoyable, and it will not be romanticised or brushed over. Please read with caution!

DISCLAIMERS!  I DO NOT OWN any of the Criminal Minds cast or episode storylines, but I do own Lucille Florence, her storyline and this book. 

BOOK STARTED: 07 / 05 / 20

BOOK FINISHED: TBC...

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

アステリズム

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐌 | ©STVRLIGHTSS (𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎)