Chapter 1: "The Ressurection"

-1-
Hello this is Phoebe Halliwell, I'm going to tell you about the story that changed all things and ended evil it. It all started Going back to the Halliwell manor where the craft first begun after 10 years of our discovery of our powers and 7 1/2 years since Prue's Death and 7 months since I left the Halliwell Manor, I entered the house instantly getting a chill feeling a cold breath breathing down my neck. As I looked back I turned to the back seeing no one there. I then made my way up the stairs awakening Piper, which I forgot to mention the manor was left to her and Leo cause me and Paige departed from the manor after the death of Christie which concluded the ending of the triad "or at least we thought". As Piper awoke at the sound of the door, she walked up to me approaching me saying "Heeyah! Stranger" startled an shocked to see me, I dropped my bags and walked toward her and smiled, as we exchanged hugs and handshakes Leo better known as her Husband and our Old White Lighter, we all exchanged words and laughed and exchanged drinks heading for the kitchen 2 hours of being there, we heard a "knock! knock! knock!" and as I walked to the door and asked "who is it?" I heard my familiar voice say "Who else could it be?" and I knew instantly it was my little sister Paige Matthews, and as I opened the door me and Piper walked toward her and and we exchanged hugs and as we exchanged hugs, standing by the stairs under the chandelier I hears a rattle and saw that the chandelier was shaking and it glowed like it did when we first reconstituted after Prue's death and meeting Paige, I knew then it was the beginning of something new just like back then I knew it was the same thing now.