2️⃣

Tay POV
"Take my picture" moe said. She did a cute pose and I took it.

"Yesss this is cuteee

"Yesss this is cuteee." I said hyping the picture up. We was getting ready to go out since it's my first day back. "Key and them coming." She said.

"Oh that's coo I guess." I said while putting my Balenziaga's on.

"Girl what's up with u and baby?" She asked making me smile and playfully role my eyes. "We not together but that's my lil boo." I said. It's true me and baby not together we decided we was gone do the whole friends with benefits thing. I know he fuck with other girls it don't faze me. He be up on me more than them hoes anyway. He's really like my best friend every since I moved to Atlanta and he saw me at Waffle House. Nigga couldn't get enough of me and still can't.

"Well y'all would be cute." She said as we walked out the door.

"Nah I don't wanna be tied down I'm focusing on getting my salon that's all rn." I said. Even tho baby be giving me money I don't really spend it. I got my own money but he won't take no for an answer.

"Anyways take my pic real quick." I said to moe as I turned around and pose. She took the picture and I posted it

Taybadd he say I'm heavy I told him I'm loaded1067 comments @lilbaby_1 😍😍😩@bbydollky 😍😍 photo creds @yellabeezy214 🥵@blockboy_jb lil sis cold🥶❤️@keyglock crocodile🐊

1067 comments
@lilbaby_1 😍😍😩
@bbydollky 😍😍 photo creds
@yellabeezy214 🥵
@blockboy_jb lil sis cold🥶❤️
@keyglock crocodile🐊

I rolled my eyes looking at key comment. Nigga still annoying.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We pulled up at 'In love' and looked like the whole damn city was out. "Damn I forgot it's gone be like this cause dolph and them." Moe said. We got out the car and walked in. The security already knew we was on the VIP list. We saw key and them at they section so we walked over there and the security let us through.

"Hey y'all." Moe said while we sat down. They all said wassup.

"Wassup baby." Dolph said coming up to moe hugging her from behind. She told me they been talking for 5 months. I now how these rap niggas is so he better not hurt my best friend. "Hey bae this my best friend tay." She said pointing at me. We both said hey.

This my 4th shot of Hennessy and yo girl was getting lit. My song "She a winner" by trouble came on.

I started twerking on moe while she was holding my dress down and smacking my booty. "Yess hoe." She said hyping me up.

Key POV
I looked at tay and she was throwing ass on moe. Damn I wish that was me. I wanna know who got that shit sitting right.

Tay started tumbling and I knew she was drunk. "Can u take her to the house?" Moe asked

"Yea man." I said while grabbing tay by her arm pulling her out the club.

"Wtf nigga let me gooo." Tay said tryna snatch away but I had a good grip. We walked to my van and my driver let us in tay sat far away from me looking out the window. "U need to stop drinking if u can't handle that shit." I told her.

"Whatever why do u even care?" She asked facing me. I scrunched up my face. "I don't care." I lied. Ion know why I care i ain't talk to shawty in years.

"Ok well stfu." She said. I sat next to her and wrapped my hand around her neck looking at her.

"Watch who df u talking to dawg." I said tightening my grip. She bit her bottom lip smiling. This mf a freak.

I let her go sitting next to her. We pulled up at her and moe apartment. She rubbed her hand across my chest. "U coming in with me daddy?" She asked. Ion wanna take advantage of her cause I know she'll hate me. "Nah I'll watch u go in." I told her moving her hand off me.

"Pleaseee at least stay till I fall asleep." She said tugging on my shirt.

"Ight Damn stop pulling on my shirt." I said. We got out the car but she was too drunk to walk up the stairs so I carried her bridal style and unlocked the door walking in her room laying her on the bed.

She started to take her shoes off then strip out her dress. Nigga was trying not to look but damn. She left on a black lace thong with black lace bra. That mf was see through, I could she her nipples and shit.

She layed under the cover. I took my chains and watch off sitting them on the dresser then took my shoes off. I climbed in bed under the covers facing her but she turned around and back her ass on me. Nigga gotta be in hell rn.

I just wrapped my arm around her and all u hear is light snores. My eyes got heavy then I drifted off.