ડⅈ᥊𝕥ꫀꫀꪀ

*Mateo*

Mateo laid in his bed scrolling through Instagram when he got a call from Kiel he sighed but picked it up anyway.

Mateo= Italic  Kiel = Normal

"What do you want bro?"

"Lose that fucking attitude we ain't got time for that."

"Fine but really what do you need?"

"Landon got kidnapped." 

"What do you mean Landon got kidnapped?"

"I mean what I just said Landon got kidnapped by that bitch ass James."

"Get over here asap I don't care who comes just get over here now."

After that Mateo hung up the phone jumping out of his bed and punching anything that he saw while yelling. Soon Vance walked in after hearing all the yelling.

"What the hell is you yellin' for nigga?"

"He fuckin' kidnapped my baby."

"Who?"

"James fuckin' has Landon he kidnapped him."

"Shit bro."

"I can't fuckin'- how the hell did this happen,how did he get the opportunity to take him?"

Mateo groaned and punch the wall so hard that his hands started bleeding so much that Vance had to pull Mateo away from the wall.

"Mateo you punchin' the wall and hurtin' yourself won't help us find Landon."

Just then Kiel walked in with Shazaya both looking annoyed as hell.

"Baby what are you doin' here?" Vance asked as he walked to Kiel giving him a peck on the lips

"How do you think Mateo found out Landon was kidnapped?"

"Oh."

Kiel just hummed and nodded

"Okay enough with this shit Landon is kidnapped and we need to find him." Kiel said before turning and walking out of the room to the living room where Rain,Amber,Kayla,and Justice were sitting on the couch the rest of the crew doing the same.

"Okay as we all know Landon got kidnapped by James-" Kiel started

"Not to mention that he's pregnant." Kayla said carelessly everyone looked at here then at Mateo who just sat there

"Did you just say Landon is pregnant as in he has a baby growing inside of him?" Mateo whispered 

"Not just one but two." Kayla added

"Who's the farther?"

"You obviously but you're bitch ass was to caught up on the thought of Landon cheating on you." Rain said

"Yeah the day y'all fought was the day he found out Landon wanted to go to Shay's house to take the test then tell you but instead you guys fought." Amber added while rolling her eyes. Mateo stood up and started pacing around the room mumbling to himself

"Landon is pregnant with my kids. My kids are growin' inside of him. We fought I said he cheated on me and now he's gone." 

"Yeah dipshit we already established that now what are we gonna do to get him back?" Justice said in a 'duh' tone

"How far along is he?"

"7 weeks so about 2 months."

"Okay enough of all this damn baby talk my best friend is god knows where and we need to find him before something happens." Kayla said all of them nodding in agreement.

"Let's start."

______

Landon sat on the bed rubbing his stomach in the room that James locked him in. The door opened and in walked James with a cup,plate,and a needle making Landon sit up quickly pulling  his legs closer to him.

"Hey baby boy." James said walking closer to Landon

"Hi." Landon whispered 

"Don't worry baby boy remember I won't hurt you unless you disobey me." 

Landon just nodded

"So I'm gonna need you to eat and drink this then I'ma give you a shot."

"Why do I need a shot?"

"Don't question me baby just do what I say."

"I won't until you tell me what the hell is in that."

James walked to Landon and slapped him on the face then grabbed his chin gripping tightly to face him.

"I don't want to ask you again eat the damn food drink the fuckin' drink and take the fuckin' shot."

James harshly let go of Landon's chin making Landon whimper but he still nodded grabbing the food and began eating it after he finished he grabbed the cup and drank what was in it.

"Good now pull up your sleeve." Landon did as he was told James grabbed the needle and stuck it into Landon's arm putting the unknown liquid into him

"I feel weird." Landon said holding his head

"Don't worry after all of this we'll be together with our babies."

That was the last thing Landon heard before he blanked out.

______

😤.