Welcome

Thank you! Thank you!

Yes, I'm talking to you. The one that just tapped on this book.

Thank you for choosing it in the first place.

Well, this is my first book so please don't think I'm an expert at writing.

Yes I know, why would someone start writing when he or she ain't an expert at doing it? That's for me and me alone to find out and know.

We are all about to go on a journey with a boy called Brandon who has a past he regrets.

So definitely, we all have this one thing we did when we were younger and regret when we did it. Like me, I regret laughing like a mad woman in front of my crush, well what about you? You deginitely have something more than embarrassing that you want no one to know about.

And that's how our boy over here is like. He did things that he regrets so badly that he thinks it's best if he keeps it to himself.

So please kindly follow Brandon and his lifestyle to see how his life ends up to be.

And yeah, I was influeced to write this book by books on wattpad. I've read so many books and seems like most of them are from a girl's POV or maybe a boy's POV which might come in the middle of their book maybe ones or twice.

But this, it's all a boy's POV where I will only bring two or three of the girl's POV.

And I have 4 brothers, so trust me in writing this one.

NB:

Everything I write is how I see and view things in this world. They are all from my imaginations, even though some might be real life stuff. Anything that looks like it has been copied has not been copied please. I dont want or need someone harrasing me for copying their book😔. All Rights Reserved people, All Rights!

Let's move on peeps💝