@Two

ALWAYS KNOWN FOR SNITCHING.

Arriving at school made me feel very sick. I had just parked my car at the parking lot and was getting out before some group of people walked up to me.

Not getting fazed at the fact that they were not smiling made me smirk.

There were five of them, three being boys and two were girls. Two of the boys who looked like twins, were both wearing a grey top, black jeans and black jacket to top it up. They had curly dark brown hairs, had an ear piercing on just the left side of their ears and had the girls by their side.

While the blond guy in the middle of them...hmmm lemme say he looked like the aggressive one among them but he had no piercing at all. He wore the same jacket over a blue top and had black jeans that fitted the whole outfit completely. I looked at his hands that were already in a fist and were bruised...Wow! What a hand he got there.

Raising my head, I looked at the guy straight into the eye. My trainer - David - thought me how to observe people first before reacting or speaking to them, their actions, their reactions to things and the way they spoke.

I smirked waiting to see his reaction to this and waited for him to speak so that I'd observe him more.

I saw the way his knuckles immediately turned white. One of the girls who was a blonde held his hand to calm him down and it seemed to work.

I glanced at the girl and studied her too...oh so she can calm him down? She was wearing a mini skirt and an orange t-shirt...ewwww...how do girls even feel comfortable in that.

Her long hair that reached her waist brought out her beauty a lot...or lemme say the beauty of her make-up.

I looked at the other girl, who looked tired and rested her head on the twin that was on my right chest. She was wearing a light blue-shade ripped skinny jeans and a purple crop top. Her hair was reddish-brown and was shoulder length. Her hand intertwined with the twin, showing a sign that she was scared of the way I looked at her.

I removed my gaze from her and looked at the blond who spoke in an aggressive state, "You are at my parking space."

He gets aggressive easily and used that tone to scare people. He doesn't care about what he will do to anyone who tried to disobey what he said or not do it. I analysed him again from the way he spoke.

I didn't really want to spend my time on this people today, so I just walked out on them. Well, I never knew people owned parking space at schools.

Beside, there was no sign that said; SPACE RESERVED. It was clear.

I saw the shocked face on people when i turned to walk off. I put my head down and walked into school without glancing back.

I heard different people whispering, "Did he just disobey Lian?" "Oh he just did." "He just dared that guy." "He's gonna regret this for sure because he is a new student." Oh so his name is Lian

I rolled my eyes at the words that came from them. Like how could they be scared of such people. I know for sure that Lian will destroy my car or try to punish me in a different way. I've dealt with such students like him before.

There was no much people in the hallway, just few people who didn't care about what was going on outside.

The hallway was actuall clean. The floor looked swept and mopped neatly. Lockers had different colours that enlightened the environment a little. Papers containing different events, both past and present ones happening in the school were on the notice board.

Searching for the door I was supoose to enter, I  later found it and sighed. I knocked on the door. There was silence before i heard a little whisper which might have been come in, I walked in.

With the same expression I had on my face when I walked into school was the same expression I put up. Calm. "Hey." I said.

"Hey," she looked up. "You must be the new student right?"

"Yes please," I managed to say in the nicest way as possible.

She was looking through her sysytem before she looked up and said, "Okay, Brandon please take a sit, the timetable of you classes will soon be given to you," she smiled.

I sat and waited patiently.

Few minutes later she gave me the paper and my locker key with my name on it. I started walking out, before someone rushed into the office almost falling on me but I was quick to dodge.

"Mrs Thompson, I think they are destroying someone's car outside." The person spoke being worried.

Mrs Thompson immediately got up from her sit, "Is it Lian and his friends again?" She asked in an angry tone.

"Yes please." Oh so this people always caused trouble huh? I didn't know why I wasn't shocked or even quick tempered at my car being destroyed.

I looked at the woman's hand and saw a ring. Why did this people want to stress this married woman up? I was probably sure she had kids because she looked in her late thirties.

Shrugging that off, I glanced at the boy who came to report. He was wearing glasses, he had baggy jeans on and a t-shirt that was over sized. He had books in his hands and seemed clumsy. A nerd I see. They were always known for snitching.

I walked out of the office being angry but did not show it. I wasn't angry at the fact that they destroyed my car but the fact that my aunt spent money to buy this car for me and they destroyed it.

I rejected her offer many times but she insisted. I took out my phone and went to check out cars to buy. When I saw the one I liked, I chose it. I was not the mercedez kind of guy but the jeep kind of guy so I ordered and payed for it. I sent my address to them, knowing that it would be ready and brought today.

I knew definitely that I was not a guy that cams out rich but I am. I just loved to dress simple. When my dad died, it was said that I was the only heir to his properties since I had no siblings. He made my grandmother keep the will until I was eighteen because it seemed like many people wanted it and no one could be trusted.

When we went to court last year November, the month i turned 18, it was said that he really left a lot of things behind for me. A lot of money in a bank he created for me and the companies bank. There were like six companies that were left behind for me and many contracts to sign.

It seemed like my dad knew I would'nt be really interested in the companies so he had people that I could offer the company to but still worked under me. And I did offer it to them knowing I would'nt be able to balance it with my studies.

He refused me from offering someone else the last company. He said it was when I was ready that I  should take over that one. I still didn't get why I needed to keep that one.

And don't think I was just spending the money for fun or for no use. No I was not. I was only buying this car because I  don't want my aunt feeling bad that i left people to destroy it.

I was not the lying type of person to cover something up so I'deither tell her the truth or act like i did not hear the question. I was just repaying her back so that in case i finished school and help my dad in his companies and contract, I'd leave the car behind for her and her kids. And it was even better and bigger than the one she bought for me.

Sliding my phone back into my pocket, I looked at the paper in my hand and groaned when my first subject was Chemistry.

I searched for my locker and when I  found it, I looked at the person's locker next to mine and saw the name Bella.

Just hope she's not some slut.

**********

Here we are....
Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Thank you!!😙