Chapter 16

1 month later

Billie Pov
Matthew has been bringing me on dates lately, we was going on one today. "Babe!, hurry up so we'll go to Dixie Dharma!", I yelled across the room, putting my clothes on. "I'm waiting for your sexy ass!", he yelled from all the way downstairs. "Damn girls take so long", he said as I walked down the stairs. "Shut up!, now let's go!", I said swinging my arms.

"Why you acting like that?", he said laughing. "Why not", I said laughing. "I love your goofy ass", he said kissing my cheek. Ight, lets go", I said opening the front door. We managed to get to the restaurant and ordered our meals. "I have to use the bathroom", he said getting up from his seat. "Ok babe, don't take so long", I said as I stared at him going to the bathroom.

Matthew Pov
I went to the bathroom and noticed that Robbie was in here. "What's up bruh?!", he said as he smiled and put his hand out for me to shake. "Don't act cool around me fella", I said angrily. "What's the matter cuz?!", he said looking confused. "You're the reason why I almost got dumped", I said putting my hands on my hips. "Nigga please, don't act like you didn't like it", he said playing with his dick, I mean he was peeing or beating it before I came here. "Bitch get out my way", I said walking to a stall, he immediately grabbed my ass. "Nigga don't touch me!", I yelled as I pushed him off and I punched him.

It wasn't enough, he tried to pull my pants off and enter me. I've managed to defend myself and I knocked him down, used the bathroom, got outta there like nothing happened. I walked to my table and just thought about how he almost raped me. "What's wrong baby?!", she said looking worried. "Nothing!", i said siting in my seat and looked down with my hands on my face. "There's something wrong", she said lifting my head up. "Whats wrong?", she said as she got closer and gave me a kiss.

"I saw Robbie", I said looking at her, "Ok, and?", she said looking confused. "He tried to rape me, but I defended myself", I said looking up and sad. "Oh my god baby!!, are you ok?!0, she said getting out do her seat to sit on top of me. "I'm so sorry baby", she said giving me a kiss and holding my head to her chest. We went home after everything.

done bitch