Prolouge: Just Friends

BEFORE GOING ON WITH THIS STORY!! I am rewriting it with an actual outline currently, if you go to my account the BETTER and REWRITEN one should be up there (ofc not at the time I'm writing this). I reread through all of this and realize how truly confusing it is and have decided that I need to rewrite it. THE MAIN PLOT STUFF IS IMPORTANT OFC. And I'm keeping this up. I'm just going to rewrite it so it can be better!!!

Kirishima's POV
"Oh no, I'm sorry Kacchan!" Denki says, as Mina's face lights up. I smirk, glancing over to the empty seat I left open. I blink, and someone sat there, "It's actually more of 'Kacchan, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you mad.'" I look over, seeing him pick up his chop sticks, and smile,  "You're actually talking to us normally?!? That's a first Bakubro!" I say, causing everyone, but me and Bakubro, burst into laughter.

   "Like you can do better, Shitty Hair." He says, stuffing his cheeks with rice. I sigh, before clearing my air way, "Okay, Bakubro. 'Deku! You can go and die in a hole! DIE! DIE! DIE!'" A chorus of laughs joins my own, when I'm pulled across the table. "Watch what you say Shitty Hair, or I'll blast your head in." I look at Bakugou, before feeling my heart race. 'It's happening again,' I think as Bakugou let's go of my shirt. 'Why me? Why me? Why-'

   My thoughts get interjected by a whip cream covered Bakugou. Midoriya's yelp only being heard after "DEKU!" Bakugou wipes off some of the dessert on his face, chasing Midoriya around like a Lion and his prey. I smirk, pulling my hands over my face to hide the color change. I groan, feeling sweat pour down my back like a stream of water. I kept asking myself the same question over and over, 'What was that?'