sixteen

Wooseok wandered off into the hallway while the thought of Aera got to him. It lingered in his mind how Seungyoun only knew everything, or what he assumes. How was Seungyoun so calm about Aera's sudden absence? Jinhyuk himself even went up to Wooseok asking where Aera was without any hesitation. Even more surprising, Euna.

"Seungyoun..." Wooseok said as he met up with his friend face to face. The stood Seungyoun who turned from a very bright expression, to an alerted on upon seeing Wooseok with dark eyes darting at him. "What happened to Aera?"

Seungyoun couldn't even open his mouth to explain. His heart pounded as the sweat started to form on his body. Could he really say it? Will Aera be able to handle more after the truth comes out?

Euna was seen walking towards Wooseok and gave Seungyoun a questioning look. "Seungyoun?"

"Euna..."

Wooseok looked back at Euna and then at Seungyoun again. He then scoffed in annoyance and shook his head. "Don't tell me that this girl," Wooseok pointed at her, "knows where Aera is, yet I don't!?"

Seungyoun held out his hand trying to give an explanation only for Wooseok to speak before anything. "Were you pretending to not know where she is this whole time, Euna? Didn't you hate her? Why do you-"

"Wooseok she's sick." Euna softly retorted back to him.

"That's bullsh-"

"Wooseok...she's sick." Seungyoun finally shut him up, only to get the worse reaction.

"Does Jinhyuk know? Did he know all along? Did you tell him everything before me?"

Seungyoun couldn't answer. The sight of Wooseok getting closer and closer to Seungyoun convincing his body not to throw any punches or start a fight feared Euna.

Seungyoun can see the fire lighting up in Wooseok's eyes, yet he remained calm and was ready for any thing that Wooseok were to do to him.

"If I see him with her. You're dead to me."

This wasn't the Wooseok everyone knew. The Wooseok that was full of love, care, and kindness? Where could he be? What happened?

Was it the jealousy engulfing him? The fear of losing Aera to Jinhyuk which he highly doubted, yet feared the most.

It broke my heart hearing you cry every night, and knowing that those tears were for him, and my tears were for you.