~Studying and Cuddles~

Vanilla fluff.
That's it.
Enjoy.
——————————————————————-
Rock POV~
Midterms. I let out an annoyed sigh. Kami and I had been studying for midterms for over three hours. Well....he has been studying. I keep getting distracted. By what you ask? By Denki. I can't help but think about him. His perfectly adorable body. His soft hair. Everything. (A/n that's gay)

Kami sighed and closed his book, looking frustrated. "We have less than a week till midterms and I don't get any of this shit!" He said sounding stressed. I was slightly surprised by his sudden outburst and I moved closer to him on instinct. "Calm down, you're just too stressed. Why don't we take a break and watch a movie or something?" I offered, trying to calm him down but also I just wanted to cuddle. He nodded with a smile and my heart completely melted. I closed my book and pushed our stuff off the the side, putting on a random Disney movie. We both laid down on the bed, him subconsciously moving closer to me. I wrapped my arms around him and cuddled him closer. 'God I really want to kiss him' I thought. I hesitated slightly before leaning over and kissing his cheek gently. His whole face turned red and he turned towards me and pecked my lips before going back to watching the movie like nothing happened. My cheeks were redder then my hair and I nuzzled into his neck. "Kami? What are we?" I asked about 15 minutes later. He smiled and turned over to face me. "Boyfriends?" He asked with a light blush. I smiled and kissed his nose. "I like the sound of that."