One Day With My Love

Kolkata

Near Kaali Badi

One man in his three piece suit was discussing something very serious with cops. While from the other side one woman was seen returning from the market with some begs checking her items.

When suddenly her sandal twisted and she was about to fall but two arms held her protectively preventing her from falling and their eyes met after so long.

He was concerned for her and wanted to hold her in his arms protectively always because he couldn't see a single scratch on her body.

She wanted to be in his arms for life long because she knew this is the place where she could live peacefully but a single scratch on her body and he would go mad .

"Are you blind, can't you watch and walk?" He shouted angrily.

"Leave me." She said sternly and at that moment only he left her.

She stood up glaring him angrily and murmured,
"Boka."

"What are you murmuring?" He asked raising eyebrows.

"Why do you care whatever I murmur?" She too asked raising eyebrows.

"Yaa Right, what can we expect from a mad person." He said sarcastically while she glared him,
"But what to do my luck is only bad that I come to know all this so late."

"Really, then you should have left me when you got to know this. Why did you tolerate me." She said while hiding her emotion behind that fake mask which was now spiting only fire.

He came deadly close to her looking directly into her eyes and said with deep meaning,
"Because leaving someone is your habit. Not mine.
And by the way if I want also then too I can't leave you because you always find a way to be around me."

Sweat drops were forming on his forehead despite that cold weather. Cold winds were flowing all around and entering through window into a room.
A frame of Married Couple was placed on one side of dressing table which was going to fall due of force of wind but two hands saved it from falling and sighed in relief.

That person caressed picture of two people who were smiling looking at each other with eyes filled with tears reminiscing their old days. It was their Marriage Day when they became of each other with their soul after breaking all the boundaries and beating all the odds. But the thought of that person came to halt after listening loud voice.

"Swara, What the hell are you doing in my room ?" A loud anger filled voice of Sanskaar Maheshwari echoed in the room.

(Sweat drops were forming on his forehead and he was feeling difficulty in breathing. His mind was only roaming around their meeting which happened in the morning when they taunted each other with deep words which were enough to stab their heart. He woke up with a jerk and started taking deep breaths keeping his one hand near his heart when his eyes fell on a person who was none other than Swara standing near the dressing table holding their marriage photo frame. He got up from bed angrily and came near her.)

Swara immediately wiped her unshed tears and turned towards him with a bright smile on her face. That smile which always fluttered heart of Sanskaar Maheshwari and he definitely would have forgotten his anger but he composed himself.

Swara took steps towards him still with that smile never leaving her lips which making Sanskaar confuse with her behaviour that why the hell was she smiling that much and on the top of that what the hell was she doing in his room in the midnight.