he died...

Suna Dragneel

After my drama Naruto and I talked about him and I found out that the villagers seems to hate him for some reason. He was treated like an out cast by everyone but even though they were like that he still tries hard to become recognized as something good and that he wanted to be Hokage.

"So you are training to be a ninja too?" I asked him

"Uh..well yeah.." he said shyly rubbing the back of his head

"Well me too!"

"Really? How come I don't see you around in school?" He asked

"Huh? What school? You have a school for that?" I asked him

"E-ehh? You don't know?!" He asked surprised

"Would I ask you if I do?"

"Hmm..well..I could give you a tour around the school.."

"Really?!" I excitedly said putting my hands on his shoulders

"Yes. Let's meet at the park tomorrow at 6:00 am." He said. After that we spent more time together and when the sun finally came down we decided to head home. Naruto decided to escort me till I reached home then he left after I went inside.

When I got it was a bit dark so I assumed that Kakashi wasn't there since his scent isn't even here. When I flicked the lights I almost jumped when I saw a small dog infront of me.

"Whose dog are you? Are you lost?" I asked and sat down the floor

"No..Kakashi left me here to watch over you." He said that took me by surprise for a sec

"Well..If that's so..then.." i scooped him up into my arms and carried him till I reached the couch then lied down

"What's your name?" I asked as I hugged him tightly, he was kind of wriggling around so I had to..

"Pakkun...now please set me free child." He said but I didn't bother to listen he was so cute I just had to.

"This is a much better distance to watch over me.." I said and closed my eyes and sniffed his furr. Oh my. He smells like lavender and other sorts of flowers with a hint of grass. How is it even possible?

****
Third Person POV

"So that is how it is huh?" Hiruzen says putting his hand on his chin after hearing what Koutaro and Jin told him of what they heard from Suna when they followed her and Naruto to the forest.

"Zealous..that's quite a weird name..and only Yamanaka Inojin knows his face..and you heard her clearly say that he has escaped from being captured..right?" He confirmed and the two ninjas nodded.

Hiruzen was now in deep thought. Zealous a man powerful enough to restrain Suna and who knows, he may even be more powerful than her and the rest of them. Suna had an other worldly strength and who knows if he does too. It seems that keeping Suna in the village might be more harmful than it already is.

Her being here is already a threat what more if she is being pursued by a man who terrorized her whole being?

"Kakashi let's give her a month more to stay here. After that she will leave konoha and train with a man whom I requested to come. For now..it seems we will have to enroll her school."

*****

Kakashi went home more quiet than usual. He had a lot of things to think and he is quite bothered by strange emotions he has been feeling recently. He seems..feels like he wants to take care of Suna even more after he saw her in that state.