welcoming levi

So guys who's ready for baby Levi Argo I'm exited so let's keep reading.

At 1am sebb will up with a huge contraction and he will up dion.

"Dion,dion" Dion will up "yeah love" I just had a contraction and I think it's time" Dion gets out of bed and helps sebb sit up "ok let's go get you checked out just breath it's ok". "Good thing the super bag is already packed" sebb says with a giggle "yeah so we don't have to rush just grab it and go" Dion gets the bag and helps sebb get in then car. " there you go lovebug"

*time skip*  sebb is now in the hospital room and is waiting for three am because that is when he's ganna have a c section. "I'm so excited to be a daddy with you. "Me to lovebug"

Three hours later sebb is getting his c section!!!!!!!!

"Your going to feel some tugging mr.argo"your doing good love" Dion says as he misses Sebbs forhead. "Its a boy!! The nurse says as she holds up Levi for sebb and Dion to see. " aww hi baby boy"sebb says as he tears up. "Omg hi Liam omg he's so beautiful babe" "were Hanna go get him cleaned up dad's congradulations.

30 minutes later nurse. Becky brings Levi out to see is daddy and poppy. "He's a healthy baby boy dads" the nurse says as she gives levi to sebb to hold. " hi baby boy you look like your poppy" sebb says to Levi as he misses levis forhead. "Hi Levi your a big boy" Dion says as he misses levis cheeck.

"Omg were parents now baby"Dion says as he kisses sebb. "I'm so happy to be a daddy with you" sebb says as he kisses Dion . "Me to babe"

The next day Levi sebb and Dion get to go home.

Hi guys so I hope you enjoyed this first fanfic shout out to breeoc97 for the inspiration. She's a really great writer here in wattpad I love her.