2

Yuta was again following Winwin as he was going out of his work place.

"Come on Winwin just one date it's all it takes." Said Yuta.

"No Mr Nakamoto you know I can't and won't I have a life." Said Winwin

"And I just want to be a part of it"

"No I can't"

The days went by slowly for Yuta as he can not have the love of his life in his arms. Could only watch him from afar.

Sicheng was glad that his superior has expected that he can't be in an affair with him. He was just a young lad trying to earn some for himself and has no time for dating.

That is why he had started his search for another job. So he could get away as far as possible form his boss. The search was not going well.

Many people were rejecting his interview or straight up ignoring his request for one. He was very tried for searching a way out and could be only stuck in this hell hole.

From his glass window anyone can watch Yuta taking glance at WinWin's worried face and laughing to himself. Well it doesn't even take and ounce of an effort to spread a bad word about someone. As he knows he is a good pathological liar.

One night in the dead of the state Sicheng had to stay up late in his office to finish up some pending work. You may think who would have given him so much work ? who could be it except for the devil Yuta himself.

As Winwin was walking towards the road he didn't notice that there was a car coming towards him.

Before he could even react his body feel down on the road and blood came gushing out his body.

It was night time and not much public were there except for some cars going from here to there.

Yuta came over Winwin's unconscious body laughing like a maniac.

"Well if you would agreed easily you didn't have to go through so much pain."