Baby!!

| Meliodas |

It's been a week since I started hanging out with Elizabeth, somehow along the way Ban, King, and a few other people including Merlin started tagging along. Not that I mind, it was just really sudden, but I couldn't be happier. We've all gotten quite acquainted with each other. I've learned that Diane, was a Giant, Gowther was a doll, and Escanor was a human under a curse.

They are all really unique, but I of course didn't tell them my race, I learned that Merlin kept her race a secret as well. It wasn't very weird of me to do that, in fact I do it to almost everyone I meet. The only people who know are Gelda and Zeldris.

-

The bell had rung as soon as I took a step on campus, making me sprint to my first class. Which believe it or not was on the last room on the top floor of the farthest building from me. Great!

I sprinted all the way over , to my surprise I made it two minutes early. I took my seat and started to unpack my notebook and pencil. Not to long after, Diane filed into the seat beside me.

"Hey, Meliodas. Good morning." She said, starting to unpack her things too.

"Good morning, Diane."

After that we fell into a silence, just for the teacher to break it with his booming voice.

  "Ok, class as you may have heard from your upperclassmen and classmen, your class has a field trip!" Announced the teacher.

The class broke out into a murmur, I eventually talked to Diane about this.

"Wow, it's so early in the year, never thought we'd have a field trip just yet."

"Yeah me either." Agreed Diane.

  "Quiet down class! I need to inform you about the trip. The trip will be a three day long camping trip to the beach. There you will absolutely learn new things and it won't just be for fun."

The class made a large booing sound. After the teacher got the class to settle down, homeroom ended and we left for wiki.

I joined Diane to get Ban from his classroom, soon we headed down to the tree and bench we usually sat at. We made small talk till we got there and just sat and waited for the others to arrive.

| Ban |

"So there's a class wide field trip?"

"Yup!" Said Meliodas.

"Yippie now we get to deal with teachers up our ass off school grounds too." I fake cheered.

Meliodas laughed as the others started to collect around us, all, of course, talking about the field trip.

  "So, Meliodas what are you planning on bringing?" Asked Elizabeth.

  "Not much, the usual like a tent and clothes, maybe a snorkel."

"Hey, hey captain, do you have a big tent because I don't own a tent. Although maybe I could just steal it~" I interrupted.

"Ban, one, don't steal a tent, I can bring a big pop up yurt for us, two,  when the hell'd you start calling me captain?"

Shit he's right, when the hell did I start calling him captain, maybe I see him as a captain. Fuck I don't know.

"I just called you it now, something wrong with it, huh? Captain~." I played.

I heard Elizabeth laugh, and decided to give her a name to, just for laughing.

"What's so funny over there huh? Princess~. Don't like the captain's nickname?"

Elizabeth blushed and Meliodas started laughing at her this time.

Soon I felt a tap on the shoulder, ignoring it, I got shoved and fell off the bench where I sat. Getting up I was fuming.

  "Ok who the fuck pushed m-."

"I did." Giggled a familiar blonde.

"BABY!" I yelled.

My eyes widened and I took the blonde into my arms, smiling. Ignoring the stares I was getting from the strangers, Captain, and Princess. However I couldn't ignore the piercing glare that was cutting into my neck, totally killing my mood.

I hugged Elaine closer and yelled to the glare.

"The fuck you want King?"

  "I want you to let go of my sister, dimwit."

  "Oh shut up brother, let me hug him, I haven't seen him in months." Yelled Elaine from in my chest.

"King maybe just let the go for a bit." Tugged Diane.

Thank you Diane at least she gets it.

King let off, and sat next to Meliodas and Elizabeth. Diane at his side.

Hitting writers block because I write my stories off of impulse ahaha