Titans Calamity

At the Hospital

"Inko!" Shouted the distraught man known as Hisashi Midoriya his eyes glazed over. "Mr. Midoriya, your wife she's stable right now but it will take nothing more that a miracle for her to wake up" the doctor stated showing no signs of emotion. "There has to be something you can do! Please! You have to save my wife!" Hisashi shouted at the doctor, the doctor stood back and took it. "I'm sorry sir we have done all we can" the doctor looked at Hisashi with a small amount of pity. "The only way for your wife to live now is a strong healing quirk or a regeneration quirk neither of which are here and present. I feel you should start preparing for the worst" the doctor got up and left the room leaving Hisashi alone with his thoughts. "Inko if you don't live how will I raise our son, I'm not a good man I've done terrible things but you helped me see the light, you are my light Inko my sweet sweet star that guided me through my hate." Hisashi collapsed at his wife's bed side trying to think of a way to save her and finally he figured out a way but it would be dangers but at this point anything was better than her being dead. Slowly releasing his quirk a black tendril made its way out of his hand and into Inko's. Hisashi's eyes turning black as he began to transfer one of the few regeneration quirks he had to his beloved when the transfer was finally set Inko looked normal her heart rate began to stabilize and her oxygen levels leveled out everything seemed to be in the clear until the wall was blown in doctors shouting at the hero clad in red, white and blue telling him to stop. A large chunk of debris hurtled at Inko but Hisashi intercepted it with one of his quirks black tendrils. "Your rein of terror ends here All For One" his signature smile present even with all the destruction that followed behind him "All Might what in God's name are you doing! You almost harmed an innocent." Hisashi shouted at All Might his rage present. "If she's with you then she most be evil beyond evil" All Might moved quick over to the bed grabbing Inko by the throat "You took someone I loved from me now I will take someone you love from you All For One, then I'll tear you apart piece by piece." The hero lifted the beloved Inko up into the air slowly putting pressure on her throat, the heart rate monitor began to spoke as the oxygen levels dropped. In rage Hisashi launched himself at All Might and with all his might grabbed his beloved out of his hands and launched him through the hospital wall. "Inko take care of our son I love you." Handing his beloved to the nurse who had run in he launched himself through the window as All Might began to stand back up. "That was quite a bit All For One but next time you won't be so lucky" All Might smiled a dark smile. "Now let's finish this villian so I can end your family while you get locked away in Tartarus for the rest of your days" All Might lunged at Hisashi his quirk fully powered preparing to beat him down. Hisashi powered up one of his quirks shouting its name "Air Canon!" The force behind his attack pushed  All Might back slightly. "You have grown so much weaker All For One, I will have to thank that women before I end her miserable life" All Might's smile shown brightly despite his words holding darkness "You won't touch a single hair on her head you roach I will end you before you even have the chance!" Hisashi shouted at the man that stood before him. "Give it you best shot villain! Heros like me always win." All Might and Hisashi powered up there most powerful attacks.

"UNITED STATES OF-

Fiboroptic"

"Smash!"

____________________________________

I hope you guys like the new chapter and I'll see you all in the next one byesssss