1.

bbh

i woke up to the sound of my phone ringing for the fifth time this morning. they do know snoozes last more than eight muffin freaking minutes, right?

i know i would have to wake up sooner or later but i couldn't stop myself from thinking about him... his beautiful wavey, messy bed hair that he never brushes out.. he's such muffin material.

everyone always talks about how bad of a potato he is and they're probably right but i know deep inside he's a wonderful muffin looking fluffy potato boy.

;time skip to school hallway;

i was walking to my locker when i heard a girl crying, she was sitting next to the janitors closet. weird flex but okay, and me being the nice muffin i am decided to go see if she was alright.

"hey you alright?" i asked as i sat down next to her. she looked up at me with teary eyes and didn't respond. "i heard you crying and i just thought i would see if you're alright", i stopped for a second before talking again, "i mean you're obviously not alright if you're crying bu-"

"zak" she interrupted me mid-sentence "h-he cheated on m-me" i looked at her with sad eyes before speaking "you must be carol, i heard about you, im so sorry." i paused "everything will get better i promise you."

"c-carol?" she didn't even give me a chance to answer before standing up abruptly and speaking again. "i-i'm daisy, my b-best friend is carol!" once again before i could answer her she had stormed of saying "that mother fucking bitch!".

after that whole muffin time, i stood up and got my things out of my locker. as i was about to close it, it shut in my and i heard a fimiliar, fluff boyish voice saying,

"my love for you is like diarrhea, i just can't hold it in"

to be continued...