Allison X Reader

Readers Pov

Quickly looking around with worried eyes, I mentally scream as i chuck clothes around my room. "I can't find it!" I yell out as I dive through the piles of clothes that now cover my carpeted floor. "Can't find what exactly?" (Y/B/F/) says while titling their head to the side in confusion. "My outfit to wear for Allison, Y'know the one i bought 2 weeks ago for tonight !! I wanna look good for her and..and," I start to rant as my heart starts to beat faster and faster. "Woah woah woah, calm down there... i'm, i'm sure it's here somewhere! I-have you checked your sisters room?" (Y/B/F) Questions with a hopeful look.

My eyes widen as i dash out of the room and into my sisters room, frantically looking around for the said outfit i spot it hanging on a black coat hanger. I gasp in relief as i swiftly grab my outfit off of the hanger and run back into my room. "i fOUND IT!!!" I shout excitedly as i bounce up and down from excitement. "See i told you it would be in their room, they're always stealing your stuff," (Y/B/F) says with a scoff.

Rolling my eyes i quickly run into my bathroom to get changed into my outfit. I swiftly pull on my Mint Green dress with Blue scattered across it making it look like a universe as i state at myself in the mirror. My eyes snap to the clock as i hurry myself up with putting on my shoes and socks along with a nice little jumper. Letting my hair do its thing i walk out of my bathroom with confidence radiating off of me.

"Holy flip! you look so good, Allison is gonna love it!" (Y/B/F) says with a huge smile on their face. A blush spreads across my cheeks as i grab my purse and head for the door. "Have fun (Y/N)!" (Y/B/F) yells out as I shut the door behind me. A breath of relief finds its way out of my mouth as i walk down the sidewalk to my car.
————————————————————————
Should i do a part 2 of this??