*~School~*

*~Ayano's POV~*

On my way to school I saw my Senpai walking with Osana. Ugh, I hate the girl so much! I saw them talking near a tree. I looked around if no one was walking by and I hid near a bush and tried to hear their conversation. All I heard where just mumbles and then laughters and giggles. Then they walked off, great now I don't know what they're going to do! I was planning on trying to get my senpai HATE HER! Then the next thing I know, someone grabbed me by the waist and picked me up. I scream" Let go!"
The mysterious person says" heh, you look cute when your mad".

I noticed it was my friend, Budo

I noticed it was my friend, Budo. "Budo put me down!" I say. "Jeez fine, fine chill" He says while laughing and puts me down.I turn around to him and looked him into the eye.

~*Budo's POV~*
Why is she looking at me like that? Do I have something on my face? "Hey why you um looking at me like that?" I say putting my hand behind my head and look to the side blushing. "So I make you feel uncomfortable, I know you don't like it when people stare at you" She says still staring at me.

~Bell Rings~
I say to Ayano quickly "Come on class is starting!" I grab her by the hand and we run to our lockers, we change into our inside shoes quickly and we run into opposite directions to class, waving to each other. "Bye Ayano!" I say loudly. "Bye Budo!" She says back to me. I turn around and blush.