After the Race

i was currently watching Chase race in the Daytona 500. he's currently in 3rd right now. Kyle Larson is in 1st, Denny Hamlin in 2nd.

there was only 10 laps left to go. i was honestly praying to god that Chase would win. every race, he's been falling short and he always puts his self down for it. but i think he does amazing every single race.

all of a sudden, i'm ripped out of my trance i was in as i heard the crowd going crazy. i look up, and i see that Chase had passed Denny. i stand up, and start yelling because i was so happy for Chase.

i can only pray and hope that he passes Kyle. there's only 6 laps left to go. i'm seriously crossing my fingers and toes. he tries to pass Kyle, but he doesn't let up. 

there's now 2 laps left. Chase tries once again to pass Kyle, and he succeeded! i'm jumping up and down, out of excitement and happiness for chase.

After Race

Chase won the Daytona 500!! i'm so happy for him! i make my way to victory lane, and i look for Chase. once i see him, i run up to him and give him the biggest hug ever. 

"congrats baby! you did wonderful! i'm so proud of you." i say as i give him a kiss. "thank you, baby girl." he gives me another kiss.

"since you won, i have a special gift for you whenever we get back to your motor coach." i smirk at him. "oh really? and what is it?" he returns the smirk.

"can't tell you. it's a surprise." i smirk at him again. "well, in that case, i can't wait to get to my motor coach." he says as he leans in for another kiss.

this one was more deeper, more passionate than the other one he gave me a couple minutes ago.

he sticks his tongue in my mouth, and i was so shocked i almost moaned. he pulls away and smirks at me. "we should start getting home now, shall we?"

i kept thinking of that kiss chase gave me. it affected me. i was starting to get wet. i wanted him so bad, it was unreal.

once we got to his motor coach, he pushes me against the wall and instantly puts his lips on mine. he sticks his tongue in my mouth, and i tease him by denying it.

he grabs my ass and i moan and he took that chance to stick his tongue in my mouth. we fight for dominance, chase obviously winning.

"i've been waiting for this all day." Chase says as he rips my shirt off. i unzip his fire suit, him only being left in his boxers.

he unzips my shorts, and rubs me through my panties. i moan in his mouth. i return the favor by rubbing his member through his boxers.

"babygirl" he groans as he unclips my bra. he takes a nipple in his mouth and starts to suck, massaging the other.

"Chase" i moan his name while he uses his other free hand to massage my clit.

i take off his boxers, and whenever they came off i immediately took his dick in my hand and started to pump it slowly.

Chase tilts his head back and moans loudly. i bend down and put his dick his mouth. i take as much in as i can, and start to massage his balls.

"damn babygirl, please don't stop. be a good girl and suck daddy off." those 2 sentences made me so much more wet. i wanted him so bad. i wanted his big dick deep in my pussy, filling me up with every inch. but i wanted to be a good girl and pleasure my baby boy.

"baby, i'm so close." i immediately stop and get back up on my feet. "ugh, why'd you stop babygirl?"

"as much as i'd love for you to cum in my mouth, i'd much rather have you cum in my pussy." as soon as i said that, he rips off my my panties and shoves into me with no warning.

i moan so loudly, i'm pretty sure everyone heard me.

"yeah baby, like it when i fuck you like that?" chase says as he slams in and out of me. i moan in response, and put my head in his neck and bite it to prevent me from screaming out his name.

"please, daddy. harder. i need you"
"as you wish, babygirl. "

chase immediately starts to go harder than ever. "CHASE!" i scream his name as he hits my g-spot.

to add onto the pleasure, he starts to rub my clit faster than ever. "chase, baby i'm close"

"come on baby, cum with daddy." he takes one last thrust, and before i know it, my orgasm takes over and i moan the most sinful moan ever.

"babygirl" chase groans as he cums in me.
that was honestly the best sex we've ever had.

"that was so amazing, i love you so much chase. you did amazing at the race tonight. i'm so proud of you."

"i agree baby, and i love you more. and thank you baby. i'm so glad i have you."

i kiss him as a response, and he carries me into the bedroom. i cuddle into him and kiss his shoulder.

"goodnight, chase."
"goodnight, baby girl.

HEYYY!! MY VERY FIRST CHAPTER!! i'm sorry if this chapter sucked, i've never written smut before. and i'm sorry if i misspelled anything, or if something didn't make sense. i'm going to edit it later.

i may add ryan blaney, alex bowman, and william byron into this book. but i don't know yet.

anyways, i hope u all enjoyed this chapter and i hope u all have an amazing night!!!

-allie💓