Feels Like A Dream

Ayla pov:

I wake up the next morning with the sun starting to come through the window, I was warm, I was comfortable.

I went to stretch out and sit up when I realised that Dom was still cuddling me from the night before.

It all really felt like a dream, and I can't believe what happened actually happened, the things that had been said and done. I just laid there for a minute thinking about it all and what happens next.

Are we together now? Will things go back to the way they were? Will they go back to before we stopped hanging out or will they go back to how it's been? I know he said he wanted to kiss me but does that mean he wants me? will things really ever be the same?

I just laid there in his arms thinking and watching the sunrise. It wasn't long before everyone else started to stir and slowly wake up from the sun creeping through the curtains.

Casey and Logan both got up and started getting ready for the trip back home. Casey walked over to my side of the bed and realised I was awake and just gave me this cheeky Smirk.

Dom started to stir and wake up so she darted over to the bathroom and closed the door pretending that she hadn't been looking at us. The room was pretty silent, he gave a little stretch and cuddled me closer and whispered in my ear good morning.

"Good morning to you too, how'd you sleep?" I whisper back and turn to face him.

"Best I've slept in a long time" he smile and kisses head.

"Glad to hear it" I say cuddling into him.

"AY YOU TWO UP AND ATOM" Logan yells at us from the end of the bed killing the vibe we had going on.

Dom sat straight up and throws a pillow at him.

"Dude, you know I don't like getting up straight away". He grumbled back at Logan.

"fine more BACON at complimentary breakfast for me then" he says throwing the pillow back at him and running to the door.

"BACON? IM UP!" Dom literally sprung out of bed leaving me to get the rippling bouncing rebound of the mattress.

I just shake my head as they race down stairs to have breakfast with everyone else that stayed the night.

Casey finally come out of the bathroom giving me that look of girl you better tell me what happened.

"Did they seriously just leave you to go get bacon? ALSO GOSSIP! NOW!"

"Wohhh, chill for a sec, what gossip? and yeah they did. Haha"

"You know exactly what gossip" she says sitting down on the bed next to me and hitting me with the pillow

"I don't know what you're talking about" I giggle, hitting her back.

"Alya tell me! You shared a bed with Dominic last night something had to have happened something had to have been said, tell me!" She was visibly very excited to know what went on

"Haha.. Well. If thats what you want to know. There's a lot."

"OMG DID YOU TELL HIM!? DID YOU KISS?! OMFG DID YOU DID HIM!? AYLA TELL MEEEE!?"

" well after I seen a little bit of the fireworks I decided to come upstairs because you and Logan were having a moment I didn't want to interrupt that. I was going to come up stairs and go to bed and have an early night but I walked in on Dominic getting changed. he was shirtless, I was shocked I tried and tried to avoid the whole situation he ended up confessing that he likes me i guess and his always wanted to kiss me and I told him to kiss me and he figured out that me kissing him wasn't me being drunk, and we kind of talked explaining the situation. so yeah I don't even know it's so confusing but we ended up kissing again he asked to kiss me. we kissed and then it turned into a makeout, it got heated then it turned into doing the Dirty..."

Her eyebrows just Rose in complete shock.

"OHHH MYYY GOD! did you actually like for real? Was it good? Are you okay? Were you safe?"

"Damn, look at you with all the questions, yes we actually did it.. It was good, Im great, and Yes 100% yes we were safe. when you knocked on the door we were just cuddling but had to scramble to get dressed, haha.
I pretended to be asleep because I knew it would be too much to explain then and there."

"So what now? What happens from here?"

"To tell you the truth I really don't know what the next move for 'us' is.."

"you need to talk it out, figure out and establish the what next move is."

"I will, after breakfast I will." i say getting up.

"Okay, fine. I mean I'm hungry too, but don't bottle this up and not talk about it, things happened for a reason last night, talk it out see where they go from now"

"since when did you become the wise one in this friendship." I Giggle as we walk out the bedroom and down the stairs to the kitchen to meet up with the boys and some of our other classmates that had stayed.

Dom pov:

I don't think I have slept that well and a long time and to wake up and being able to cuddle up to Ayla just felt like a dream. I couldn't believe it was real. I do feel bad for running down stairs so quickly and leaving her in bed but hey growing boy I gotta eat. Also gave me a minute to think what to say to her next...

She and Casey had come walking down the stairs giggling to themselves, they both make a dead eye contact giggle a little more and then look at the ground. I already had that gut feeling that Casey knows everything.

Ayla walk over and stands next to me give me a small smile and start making herself a small breakfast plate.

I smile back and just look at her. I had no idea what I wanted to say to her, I knew I wanted to talk about last night and how much I enjoyed it just being with her I felt so content with my life, but I have no idea about what happens now.

"Hey ayls can we talk? " I whisper into here ear

She nods and walks her plate over to the table on the deck and starts to eat, and waits to hear what I have to say.

I sit down across from her and look at her for a moment just in awe of her,
"Ayls, last night.."

"before you say anything more Dom, please don't be sorry about it and yes I enjoyed it. "

"good I'm glad to have that heavy chest feeling gone. But for real what now.. You know.. Us? I really like you, I always have. But, is it really that easy going back to normal? Or old normal. Or lives our different now, look how long we went with out hanging out. And I get it yes it was majority me that made it that way and I'm so sorry for it. But I don't want to lose what we could potentially have. I just don't know how to go about it without your input."

"I honestly don't know.. But, I like you too and I want to be with you...or even just see you more often, and I get that things can't just jump to the way they were, especially after so long and really don't be sorry we all grew up and grew apart.. I wish I'd made more effort, I think there's factors from both sides that we let ourselves drift apart, but you can't change the past we can only work on the future"

"so what do we do? I want to be with you but I don't want you to feel like I haven't given you the time you deserve."

"okay how about this, we adapt. We make seeing each other work, even if it's just as friends. Because in all honesty, I miss you. Like a lot, and I want this to work."

"so are you saying friends with benefits?"

"eww, don't put it that way... Makes it sound nasty"

"well? "

"untitled friends testing the waters getting back to routine and incorporating each other in it."

"that's a mouthful"

"let's try and make it work" she says grabbing my hand

" let's do it" I say leaning in to peck her lips.