Prologue

TheLoveOfBlytheCanary

"You're not allowed to socialize with your friends. Not until you learned how to respect me as your father!" he stated with anger.

I rolled my eyes.

"I can socialize to anyone whenever I want dad, no one can stopped me." I stubbornly shot back.

Klynson howard Canard, my father known as respectable business tycoon and having a stubborn daughter gives him unpleasant image.

"Canary stop being stubborn, listen to me you're not going to be my daughter if you'll not stop your so called relationship with a drug addict!" he grounds out with his teeth clenched and annoyance.

I gasped of what he said." Really dad? Okay.. But he's not a drug addict! Stop accusing him!" I exclaimed. I dont care, if i looked disrespectful daughter towards him.  If he really concerns with me, he'll accept who ever I wanted.

The hell saan niya na pulot ang masang sang na balita na isang drug addict ang boyfriend ko!

"He is. Canary..he is, using marijuana consider as drug addict and don't you dare to deny it with me cause I background checked him! "

I stamped my feet as I reach the doornob and glared at him before walking a way from him. I heard him once again yelled my name but I didn't put any efforts to look back at him , I hated him for being a canard, for being a control freak and last I hated him so much for being my father!

"Really couz! For sure you'll grounded again"

I never thought me and dad would be arguing again about aero, and god he's not a drug addict maybe I saw him once taking marijuana but that was last year and he told me he'll stop using illegal drugs.

"I dont care. Wala naman na akong balak umuwi sa bahay " Mataray ko'ng sinabi bago ko sinimsim ang kopita'ng hawak ko.

Sa loob ng eighteen years I never expected na magiging magulo ang buhay ko,  Oo nga't masaga ang pamumuhay namin dito sa manila pero kung gaano kasa gana ang buhay namin ganun naman nalalagas ang magandang samahan ng pamilya namin. When I was five my mom and dad decided to seperated because of some issues, and that was my first heartbreak, knowing my mom and dad decided to be seperated because she doesn't love my dad anymore.After two years  my mom's back and to my surprise she had another daughter to his man.  And guess what the girl named akio blair Vasquez is five years older than me, and the reason why they got seperated way before because my mom wants to be with mr Vasquez but sadly mr varquez died because of heart attact and my dad took that chance to win my moms heart. But ika nga, every love story has a villain just to destroy the relationship, and it was me I was the villain of their relationship. I love my mom but I wasn't good enough just to easily accept  her daughter to the other man,  if he wants mr Vasquez then go.  Wag na nila gamitin ang daddy ko dahil masaya na ako-kami na wala siya, and that's the end of our family love story they end up being seperated again.

The next day I went to my boyfriend's penthouse , matapos namin mag inuman ni stacey kahapon ay tumuloy ako pansamantala sa condo unit niya na ni regalo ni tita agatha, her mom nung mag 18th birthday siya. Noong araw narin yun ay sobra sobra akong nag selos dahil buti pa siya ay niregaluhan ng sariling condo unit samantala'ng ako ni pag labas ng bahay bawal pa.

Ilang beses akong nag doorbell ng makarating ako sa penthouse ni babe,  pasado alas diez ng umaga na at hindi pa ako nag papalit ng damit simula ng umalis ako saamin kahapon, naka patay din ang cellphone ko dahil for sure ay mag mula kahapon pa ako kino contact ni dad para umuwi. Wala akong spare key ng unit ni babe so I decided to go with juni, aeron's younger brother .