chapter 23

Jin: Why?
Jungkook: Why your face looks shocked?
Hoseok: We dont know where is him. Dont ask us.
Jungkook: LIAR!!!!!
I grabbed Jin by his colar and grabbed his neck. I take a knife and put it on his neck.
Namjoon: What the heck Jeon Jungkook let him go!
Jungkook: I wont until you tell me where is Jimin. I know you guys are with Jimin. TELL ME!!!!
Jin: Just tell him. You want me to die?
I tighten my gripped.
Yoongi: Okay fine. He is at his place. With his new friends.
Jungkook: Fucking tell me the truth! Or not I will kill him!
I tighten my gripped more.
Hoseok: Okay okay he was at the xxx place. He was there I swear.
I stared at his eyes and let Jin go. I turned and went out from the house. I walked to my house.
MEANWHILE SANA'S POV
Sana: No!
Hyunjin: You think I will do it?
I opened my eyes. He smirked and grabbed my hair. He dragged me outside the room.
Hyunjin: Cant we revenge other thing? I mean do other thing rape her is too disgusting.
He let my hair go and I fall on the floor.
Jimin: You want to do what?
Baekhyun: Sell her to our boss.
I looked at them with my teary eyes.
Sana: Please no I'm begging you.
I cry.
Sana: I will do whatever you want but please dont sell me.
Wonwoo: Just tied her at the chair.
One of them nodded and dragged me to another room. He put me on the chair and tied me up.
Sana: Let me go!
He slapped me hard.
JUNGKOOK'S POV
I will save Sana for you hyung! I took my bag and went out from my house. I walked to the place Hoseok tell me just now.
BACK TO SANA
They blindfold me. I cant see anything. I heard a woman voice.
????: Good job.
Jimin: Give us our money!
That voice is sound familiar to me. Isn't Irene?
Irene: Not just like that.
Hyunjin: Just give us the money and we will not going to contact each other anymore.
Irene: Did you do what I told you to do?!?
Jihoon: Do what? Rape her? We done our job. Now its your job to give us the money!
Wonwoo: Give us the money or you will be our target next.
Irene: Wow dude relax. I will give you later. Help me revenge this girl.
I heard her footstep coming to my direction. She kneel down and put her hand on my lap.
Irene: Sana? Isn't it? I'm so jealous of you. But at the same time I want to kill you.
Sana: What did I do to you?!?
Irene: You want to know what you did? YOU STOLE EVERYTHING FROM ME!!! WHAT YOU DONT HAVE LIFE?!? FUCKING STOLE TAEHYUNG FROM ME!!!!
She unblindfold me and slapped me. My eyes start to get teary.
Irene: Cry how much you want!!
She grabbed my chin and force me to look at her.
Irene: I will kill you and Taehyung will be mine!!
She smirked.

hi! author here. I just want to write a short note haha. Actually i want to promote my new book!!!

I hope you guys can give some support to this book

I hope you guys can give some support to this book. Its nakook! Just in case here got some nakook's fans! I will update more soon. Bye!