Falling down

CHAPTER 1
Truth Hurts

Sometimes life can be a pain in the butt. I didn't mean to set the house on fire. My mom grounded me for that. I mean hey that's what you get for having me help you cook. She knows I'm not good at cooking. On top that I got in a big fight with my best friend. We have been friends for years and she chooses to hang out with these other girls. Then she tells me I can't sit with her no more. I feel like she is hiding something from me. Then she goes on the internet and says bad things about me. I am just so mad at Jessica. She just tells me I'm not welcome at her table, in fact not even anywhere. She tells me to go where I belong, not with them. She sees me crying and tells me to suck it up. She said I don't even have friends so why cry. She told me about getting invited to Kenzie's party and thinks it's best to be popular. She is choosing to be popular. I don't think it will be a good life she would want to have. Soon she will realize she's wrong but I don't want anything to do with her. I'm through with her, she needs to figure herself out. I just grabbed her spaghetti with sauce and dumped it on her head, then I poured orange juice on her. I should of walked away because soon it turned into a food fight.
Jessica and I got detention. This is not the end.