Chapter 3- A Prisoner With No Record

I decide to take a peek at Rick's blue eyes in the rear view mirror. How i would love to just stare at him deeply and those full lips? That's another wonder, knowing forsure that they can do their magic. I remove my eyes after we make eye contact. He doesn't need to know i admire a total stranger. I'm heading towards a group with a bunch of strangers and I can only think about this guy. Well damn, I'm easy.

We turn to a road that leads us into a huge...prison? I sit up so i can take a better look. "Woah..."

There are irrigation systems going on within the field, a garden with fresh fruit hanging and people living like normal. Even little children. Dozens. How did they do this? Who started this?

A little boy and a girl with a Katana open the gates but I'm stared at by them. Rick parks the car on the side of thr prison and as I step out, cold, metal hand cuffs are placed around my wrists.

"Watch it!" I yell as they're too tight.

"You're going to do what I say so i can keep my people safe." He whispers but sternly into my ear.

All eyes are on me. Like im the bad guy who can take over this entire place as one. Whispers start to go ear to ear as I enter this prison. Looks don't help you out these days.

His buddy stands next to him keeping a watch on me with the corner of his eye. His crossbow hangs over his shoulders and in his right hand, bag of supplies. Rick keeps on hand on my wrist while then other is free.

More people sit inside. A blonde girl, next to her an asian boy with an old man. It continues. A little baby is held in the blonde girl's arm. More surround them.

"Who's she?" The blonde girl asks.

"This is Iris. Found er in the house we were gettin at." Daryl asks. I squint my eyes at him due to his remarks that piss me off.

"Yes because taking over the house i was at meant you had to take my stuff and bring me here." The grip on my wrist grows tighter.

"Let's go sarcastic sally." Rick pushes me forward, leading me to a cell.

"This is the last empty one in this block. I can't have you with other civilians who don't know how to handle someone like you." He opens the door and releases my hands. As i rub them, i look up at him once again.

"I'll be back after i discuss some thangs with my council." With that, he locks the damn door. Great.

Im a prisoner with no record.

~

I've been in here for an hour just admiring the picture from my jean pockets. My family stands there. My little brother Aron, mom and dad with my sister Faith. Aron isn't actually little. He was 16 three and a half years ago. And i, 22.Faith was only eight. I remember how she got her name too. She was born with a dangerous heart condition and the doctor said she wouldn't make it. My parents haven't named her yet and so they prayed and prayed for her to survive. And a few months pass, she was a healthy miracle baby. They said, "With faith, the impossible turns possible."

I look up the cell door seeing Mr . Blue taking a clear view of what's in my hand. I quickly shove it back in my pocket.

He gives me a confused look but shakes it off.

"We've made our decision."