CHAPTER 10

*Recap*

Baby I Have Some News To Tell You. She Said.

What?

Your Going To Be A Father.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

I Was Shocked But Happy At The Same Time.

Are You Serious Lisa?

Yes. I Was Scared To Tell You.

Aww But I'm By Your Side. I Love You Lisa. Where Going To Have A Great Family. Right In This House.

I Love You Too Baby. Okay I Gotta Go See You Later. She Said As She Left. I Was So Happy. Let Me Get Ready For Graduation.

*****1 Hour Later

Me And Chaeyoung Hopped In The Car She Look Pretty. She Had Peach Dress Mid-High Of Her Knees And Peach Heels. We Finally Pull Up To The School To Get On The Line For Graduation. I See My Family And Chaeyoung's Family Sitting Together. I See My Mom And Run To Her.

Hi Mommy.

Hi Kookie, How Are You? I Haven't Seen You In A Week. She Said.

I've Been Good. I Have Some News For You Mom.

What Is It?

I'm Having A Child.

Omg Really I'm Happy For You. Where's Chaeyoung And The Baby?

It's Not Chaeyoung Mom. But I Will Show My Girlfriend Soon.

I Walked Outside To See Chaeyoung Talking To That Boy She Went To Prom With, They've Been Getting Close A Lil Too Close. I Walked Up To Them.

Hey Guys. I Said.

Hi Kook, What Happen? She Said.

Nothing Just Wanted To Tell You That We Soon Go Got Ready To Get On Stage.

Okay Kook.

She Look Mad But I Didn't Say Anything. I Wonder What's On Her Mind.

CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V

I Was Talking To Jin Because He Said. He Needed To Talk To Someone.

Chaeyoung Can We Talk.

Sure What's Up.

Okay So, You And Jungkook Are Bestfriends But He Goes Out With Lisa. But I Know That You Know She's Pregnant.

How Did You Know?

Just Listen. I'm The One That Got Her Pregnant And I Know You Know, Because I Saw You That Day Me And Lisa Was Talking.

Damm, I Knew It Was By Someone Else. But She Told Jungkook It Was His.

I Know But She's Going To Abort The Baby, Just Don't Tell Jungkook Yet.

Okay.

Thanks Sis.

We Both Walked Back Inside The School. I Was Mad But Happy But I Over Heard Jungkook's and Lisa's Convo. Imma Just Leave His Life Soon If He Wanna Start A Family And I Don't Wanna Intervene.

******3 Hours Later

Graduation Was Finally Over. And High School As Well. I've Been Saving Money Since I Was Seven So When I Get Out Of High School I Can Take Trips For The Summer.

I Saw Jungkook Walking Up To Me.

Chaeyoung Baby. I'm Taking You Out.

Okay Jungkook.