My birthday present; an inheritance and many betrayals

All will be in harry's POV.
Trigger warning:
⚠️CONTAINS RAPE AND CHILD ABUSE⚠️
~

30 seconds to my birthday.

I'm watching the clock, anticipating the moment it hits midnight. I will officially turn 15 years old then. I'm sure I will have an inheritance, whether magical or creature or both. Even though Bumblebee said I wasn't going to have one, I know everyone at least goes through a magical inheritance.

9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1.

A sharp pain rushes through my body. I clench my teeth and refrain from screaming, and soon the pain gets too much and I pass out.

~30 minutes later~

I wake up, everywhere is sore and aching. I slowly stand up and go look in the mirror to see what changes have happened and to my surprise, many things have.

I mean, Sirius, now a free man, told me that the person with the inheritance will change, but I'm sure he didn't mean this much. I now have hetero chrome in my eyes, a beautiful light blue and a beautiful garnet red. My hair reaches my waist and it's slightly darker and curlier than it was before today. I also seem to be a little shorter than before. I have raven-black wings, I also have fangs and a black tail.

Guess I have an inheritance Dumbledork.

It also looks like someone placed a glamour on me. And I'm sure I know who.

Tap! Tap!

Taps on my window bring me out of my thoughts. I look and see an elegant snowy owl (not Hedwig) with a letter in its claws. I quickly open the window and grab the letter, before I could give the owl a treat it flies away. I open the letter and it reads:

Dear Mr Potter,

We here at Gringotts have been informed that you have just come into your creature inheritance and would appreciate it if you could come to us at Gringotts to discuss things with you and go over any vault discrepancies. As we are aware that you cant easily get to us, this letter is a portkey. To activate it just touch the letter and say "goblins" and you and your things will be transported here to Gringotts. Go to the front desk and say that Griphook and Ragnok are awaiting your arrival and show this letter.

We will be waiting for your arrival.

From,

Head Banker of Gringotts Wizarding Bank,

Ragnok.

I sigh and go to the bathroom to freshen up before I leave. I look at my body and see all the signs of my recent abuse have become scarred and I'll have to be careful not to open them in the presence of the goblins. Anyway, I take a bath and then get dressed. I then say "goblins" and find myself with all my stuff in the front hall of Gringotts. I walk up to the front desk and hand them the letter. They nod and tell me to follow them; they lead me to a side room, where Griphook and Ragnok are waiting.

"Hello, Mr Potter and welcome to Gringotts. I would like to have you take an inheritance test that will tell us everything we need to know about you and your inheritance, as well as your vault discrepancies. Is that okay with you?" Ragnok asks, calm and collected. "Hello Griphook and Ragnok, thank you for having me today. Yes, I would like to do the test because I want to know why I look like an entirely different person" I respond to his question. "Okay then, Mr Potter please place three drops of blood onto this parchment," Griphook tells me while handing me a knife and placing a piece of parchment on the table. I do as he says and read the results aloud to the two goblins;