Chapter 10 : Fading

Chapter 10 is here~ I don't own junjou romantica at all~ but I own this fanfic so everything's okay~ anyway let the chapter start~

Misaki POV

I looked at the blurry image of Akihiko in shock, I couldn't believe that he thought that the cause of my pain was himself. Akihiko had done nothing at all to harm me, the only thing he had bestowed upon me was happiness and safety.

"Akihiko... I don't understand.."

I weakly tried to move closer towards my silver haired lover, even though I couldn't touch him, I still wanted to be near him. I felt the throbbing pain suddenly intensify, as soon as my hand passed through Akihiko once again. I suppressed a yelp of pain, knowing that it would make Akihiko distance himself further from me.

"Misaki... Whenever you attempt to touch me, you feel pain. I don't want you to be in pain because of me Misaki.."

Akihiko's voice was little more than a whisper, his words saddened me greatly, he felt so guilty yet he did nothing wrong. I shook my head quickly as my tears were still falling down my cheeks, I grabbed towards Akihiko's collar of his shirt. I felt the fabric for the split second that it too me to pull him towards me, a fiery pain assaulted me before my fingers slipped through him.

Akihiko... I need you, no pain can compare to the pain of you leaving me.. I don't care if I'm hurt..

"Akihiko you're wrong... I need you more than anything.. I love you too much, if you... Were to start avoiding me...I don't like that! Please... Just stay with me, I don't care about any amount of pain! I just... Want to be with you!"

I didn't want Akihiko to leave me, I just wanted to be with him like before, happily joking around peacefully. I felt like anything would be better than losing my silver haired lover.

"Misaki you don't understand... Ever since you've been able to touch me and see me, you've started to become weaker and weaker. It's my fault.."

Akihiko.. I don't care..I just.. want to be with you

I suddenly gasped, the needle like pain that had been growing inside me suddenly became more fierce. Instead of microscopic needles continuously pricking me, it was if millions of sharp blades were slashing me apart swiftly from the inside out. I covered my mouth in pain, Not wanting to let my cries of pain escape for Akihiko to hear. Unfortunately my lover seemed to have noticed my added pain quickly.

"Misaki!"

Akihiko quickly went to go embrace me, quickly forgetting how he seemed to cause me pain at his touch, I cried out as his usually caring and warm arms passed through me sending a jolt of searing pain my way. My blurry lover quickly recoiled at the sound of my cries, I just knew that he was probably feeling so guilty now.

"It's okay Akihiko, you were just trying to help.. Please don't feel upset.."

"Misaki........."

The fear that filled my lovers voice made me shiver shiver slightly, I looked at him confused.

"What's wrong Akihiko?"

I knew whatever made Akihiko so frightful wasn't my pain, if it was, his voice would have been filled with sadness instead of fear.

"You're fading..."

His words confused me greatly.

Fading?... What does he mean by that? I can breath and I have a proper pulse.. It's just a bunch of pain..

"Akihiko.. What do you mean by fading?..."

My lover pointed towards me, I looked down at my own hands only to see that they were starting to turn transparent. I felt fear grip me, I was literally fading and I had no idea about why this is happening.