Ive got to go

"Melissa?" I woke up to the soothing sound of shawn's manly, soft voice. I don't remember what happened last night but all i know is that i had an amazing time. "Melissa?" he repeated this time with more concern, " what's the matter?" i asked. "Nothing, I just have to go, someone is waiting for me. Call me." Before he left he planted a half hearted kiss on my forehead. I felt a warm breeze as he closed the hotel room door, accompanied by the wildly calming smell of dior sauvage. We've known each other for three weeks now, i think i am really in love,
I don't know what we are but I love it.

RRIINNGG. It was 12:56 i was on my way to lunch with my sister when shawn called me. "Hey shawn" i said in a flirtatious manner. "Hey Melissa, what are you doing later" as he said this i received the most overwhelming fanny flutters i had ever felt. " Nothing actually" i replied excitedly ," wanna come over", " yeah sure", "see you then". BEEPP.
The phone line disconnected. Just as i placed my phone in my pocket i spotted a magazine, but it wasn't just any magazine. Shawn was front page cover standing next to a girl i did not recognise. Either she isn't famous or is too irrelevant for me to know her. Am i his side girl?  Am i his second option when he feels like switching it up? Does she know about this? Either way this is not what i signed up for.

During lunch i was acting very absent, my sister asked if i was okay and i couldn't hold it in any longer. I told her everything and she couldn't believe it. "He is dating Camilla, Melissa! You can't do that, the  internet will rip you to pieces!" she told  me. "I know" i replied "even though i know this part of me still wants him". "Talk to him, Melissa. You need to be explained to.".
I quickly changed the subject in fear of overthinking but some thoughts did slip my mind. Does he even like me? Is he going to end things with her for us?

5 hours later an i find myself parking in his driveway, part of me is already regretting the events about to take place, part of me wouldn't wish it away for the world.