o n e.

1,633 words

                                   ...

"Just a few more minutes, please?" His pleading eyes looked up at her's once again, trying to grasp enough emotion from her to rock her decision.

She sighed deeply, a small smile appearing across her face as she looked down at her son. "Alright fine, but we're going straight home after, alright?" She looked at him with a stern look, seriousness spread throughout the tone of her calm but strong voice. He just nodded quickly in agreement, speeding off to enjoy the last few minutes at the park.

He giggled playfully, his eyes shining with determination as he climbed up onto the ladder that clung to the tall slide. He made sure to keep a steady grasp onto the side of the old slide, making sure he would not fall off.

"Be careful, sweetheart!" Her sweet voice echoed through his ears as he looked down at the ground, searching for her face until he finally caught sight of her. "Alright, I'll be fine! I promise!" He nodded in confirmation.

As his spiked purple hair swiftly swept at the sides of the plastic slide, he slid down at a quick pace. He yelled in excitement, feeling the exhilarating experience of dropping down at such a rate. As the slide reached an end, he hopped off the edge of it, his mother standing there, waiting for his presence.

She swiftly picked up his light-weight body, spinning him around in circles. The both of them broke into laughter, their faces lighting up in happiness. "I love you." The words of pure bliss slipped out of her soft lips, as she still held him in her arms. "I love you too." He said, giving her a cheeky smile.

-----

Kokichi rose up quickly, his chest rising up and down at such a rate, as small beads consisted of sweat dripped down his pale colored face. A few salty tears escaped his purple orbs, as he sat there in silence under his sheets and huge comforter that covered the sides of his bed. Only his quiet sobs filled the room as he cried his sorrows away, right before drifting off to sleep once again.

Kokichi's POV.

After a few hours, which seemed like endless years, a loud sound erupted from my side. I let out a loud grown as I reach over to my side and aggressively smack at my alarm clock. 'Fuck-why do I even try?' Realizing that It's useless to complain, my feet take me straight off of my bed and to my closet, my eyes browsing through the limited selection of clothes.